1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can Alex Jones still be alive?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Phl218, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

my only conclusion is, he's a paid actor ...

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who is Alex Jones?

3. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Is that the guy who got all red faced and was yelling at whats his name on CNN?

Not Ted Nugent.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

that conspirationalist who questions errthang gubberment, CIA and bank related (and more)

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But not lizard people, even he thinks that is a scam

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Killing him would lend credence to all of his claims. It's much better to let everyone believe he's crazy.

7. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Is he the one that was standing outside the fence at a grave liner facility that made plastic liners claiming it was a FEMA or UN staging site for cheap caskets for when they take over and kill all those in opposition?

8. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

He's still alive because he's entertainingly bat shit crazy.I half way would listened to him for a bit until I realized he's a 911 conspiracy nut.He had Jesse Ventura on one day who actually thinks the twin towers were brought down by death rays.The same Ventura who said he hunted men(never hunted anything) in Vietnam but was stationed in Subic bay while in UDT 12 (never was in the teams either like he claims all the time)and never saw action.Just a bit of a rant ,sorry.