1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alien Gear Holsters

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i bought the Alien Gear combo about a month ago, the tuck2 IWB as well as the leather OWB. IMO, its as comfortable as any holster out there. I wear the IWB everyday. Not to mention is their 100% money back warranty that if you dont like it after 30 days, they'll take it back, no questions asked. If you decide to change guns, they'll swap out the shell for whatever your new gun is, for the lifetime of the holster, no charge.

2. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

If you decide to go with an AG holster order it from EBAY NOT their website unless you wan to wait 8-10 weeks, maybe longer. They are constantly running a 8+ week lead time and it sucks. I waited 4 weeks then emailed them since they had already charged my card but not even shipped my item and told them I wanted a refund. Had my 2 holsters in 3 days after that. I honestly wouldn't order from them again, I would just get a custom made one. But the price was right for my first 2 IWB vs a Crossbreed etc. but then I found a local retired sheriff locally who makes them.

With that said, I actually stopped carrying in that location and swapped to AIWB now and like it much better. Just a thought for you to look into.

But the quality of AG is really good for the price, plenty of adjustment parts and the free trade in deal is nice on the kydex parts. They use a much heavier/thicker kydex then most so that is a plus I think, unless it's a big gun and you need it to flex a little.

I do on occasion use mine for my Shield and my LCP and most likely will use it more in the warmer months next year for the LCP for deep concealment vs a sticky/remora. I like them but not my preferred form of concealment with a 2 year old who is all over the place all the time. For that I need to have the gun in a full holster and concealed on my actual body, not pocket.

3. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

I can't access this at work so sorry to ask. You make AIWB with soft loops? I have one MP Shield AIWB but am looking for another kinda as a backup. I like to stock several holsters per gun and my current rig is fine, but I just kinda want another.

4. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

Sorry for the slow reply, busy making holsters all day... I usually use an injection molded clip for the the attachment, but I have a few soft loops that I can use.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nice looking stuff. Would you make a Miso rig that is a single? So one pistol mag, one rifle mag? I carry a pistol backup when hunting. One spare mag for each gun would rock.

6. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

Is this what you had in mind? minus the Myhtosaur engraving? That is one pistol mag (bullets forward) and one AR mag (bullets backward).

[​IMG]

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yeppers! That would work. PM me a price when you get a minute. Could you do that for a .308/7.62 PMAG as well?