1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what cool 2-wheel stuff did Santa bring ya?

Discussion in 'General' started by R6Rider, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Brian Nix #247n

Brian Nix #247n Active Member

I got one of those fire and ice grill/cooler for the track. It is the most bling bling cooler I have ever seen. I also got a air tank. Im runnig out of space for my race Sh*&^.:D

2. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Matco rolling toolbox for the track ... it's tre cool. The thing has a telescoping handle for dragging it around like luggage, then pops up on legs and folds out 2 tiers to either side of the main box!

My wife rocks :D

- Roach

3. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

new winter gloves and one of those yellow tripod flood lamps.

4. racer212

racer212 Well-Known Member

Christmas 2003

A really nice undersuit from motorpsycle.com and a Bohn back protector. Nice stuff. Guess the wife wants me to come home whole.

Oh, and permission to go buy a 04 Ram 1500 4-door.

5. gerry

gerry Portuguese MotoGP Champ

2004 MotoGP/WSBK Calendar (very cool)

Alpinestars Bostrom 1pc red/black

alot of stuff i bought myself..... rearsets, ohlins rear, and a few other doo-dads

6. rcrgirl84

rcrgirl84 Danger Kitty!!

Got new leathers for X-mas (Bostrom Replica - Red/white/blue)

[​IMG]

7. john buchanan

john buchanan Active Member

My grandsons face when he saw his new xr50

8. cinderella

cinderella Guest

Well, I just went out and bought myself my first-ever motorcycle; does that count?

9. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

As long as the laptop I just ordered due to overlapping sales and rebates does as well ... yes :D

(Congrats! ... what'd you get?)

- Roach

10. cinderella

cinderella Guest

If the spirit of Santa lies not in the red suit or the mythical reindeer, but in the joy that lies in both giving and receiving, then the gifts we buy for ourselves should count twice as much, oh yeah.

(Thanks! I got a shiny new Ninja 250 -- and yeah, I know it's stupid for a brand new rider to get a brand new bike, and yeah I know he ain't gonna be shiny and new-looking once I've dropped him half a dozen times, and I DON'T CARE, I finally have a bike. Or will as of Monday night. :D :D :D :D :D )

=cinderella, who *still* can't believe she got approved for the financing.

11. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Well if a new riders has to have a new bike a baby ninja is about the smartest choice you can make (except for the GS500!).

Congrads!
    :beer: