94-97 Tz 125 Manual Needed

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by jlogalbo, Dec 22, 2003.

1. jlogalbo

jlogalbo Well-Known Member

I need to locate a manual for a 94-97 TZ125. Perferably one that I can download, but I would be interested in a hard copy.

any help would be appreciated. [email protected]

Thanks

Joe

2. YSR64

YSR64 Well-Known Member

3. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

Do you need the manual or the parts list? I scanned both of these before I sold my '95 but the files are a bit big. Let me know which you need and I will see if I can come up with a way to get them to you.

4. jlogalbo

jlogalbo Well-Known Member

Litespeed

Actually, I need the manual showing torques specs etc.... My email address is [email protected]. If the file is to big for email PM me and I can give you my physical address...and of course I will pay for shipping.

Thank you very much

Joe

5. Racer48

Racer48 Man Whore- He Bitch!

Better yet, post it for all to see! :D :Poke: :clap:

6. ecumike

ecumike Relocated Yankee

PM/email -> 12pointRacing

He owned the 125gp.org site, and I think he may have had a manual on there.

7. Litespeed

Litespeed Rocket Scientist

Ummm, the manual is about 9.8 Mb right now so emailing it is probably out of the question. I can zip it down to 8.1 which doesn't help for email but since my webspace is 10 megs I put it there. It's up there now but I don't want 6 million people rushing to download it so send me an email at [email protected] and I will respond with the address. Please do not share the location because I don't want to exceed the traffic I'm allotted for the month.

8. kamisama12

kamisama12 Well-Known Member

i have 800 mb's of webspace and 40 gig's of bandwidth ( per month )

i can host it

BUT

can someone find me a friggin 95-97 RS125 manual too!