That's more like it

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by V5 Racer, Sep 22, 2014.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yo Wayne, you were missed.

Hey, isn't pulling a "no-show", and then talking trash a banning offense, at least?:D :Poke:

2. bogganman

bogganman Well-Known Member

Not if he won the last time out Charlie. But now this Walker character, well, I dunno, he hasn't been seen in YEARS! Disgraceful........and I say no buttcracks for guys who never show up.

3. CharlieY

OK Keith, good calibration there.....I'll guess I'll have to let Wayne talk trash....he's still an OK dude in my book....AND he gets alittle more slack cuz his wife is so nice.:up:

NOW that Walker character.....well, I wont hammer him too hard, but I hear ya!:rolleyes:

4. Duck150

Duck150 Well-Known Member

I bet a case of Wayne Moore beer that Walker makes it on the track , before Charlie Young.................:beer:

5. CharlieY

I sure hope so, cuz I don't really care if I do or not......just the facts.

I'll take walker in that bet.

6. CharlieY

Yo Dougie, I'll come back when you retire. :D :Poke:

7. Moore007

Moore007 Well-Known Member

I think they drank my case of beer at the track Friday, after I left.:confused:

8. CharlieY

Well, it was actually your 12-pk, and Mike Wells case!:rock:

Thanx boys! :bow:

Those other "Georgia Boys" were right there with no beer and a cooler full of ice!...."you can put Waynes beer right here Charlie"...they were so accommodating, what nice guys.:rolleyes:

Some of Mikes beer went in Buckys cooler, and Bennetts cooler, and my cooler.....

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  9. Duck150

That's why Charlie was passing out free beers to all................

10. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i still don't know why i hang out with ne'er-do-wells that show up with a cooler full of ice and no beer or beer and no ice. that's like ham with no burger or peanut butter with no jelly.

not just at the track but everywhere in general...i gotta find me a better class of loser to hang with.

11. CharlieY

Well sir, in their defense, it didn't start out with no beer only ice :rolleyes: ....coronas to be exact.

It just so happened that as I was stumbling by with Waynes beer, they cordially offered storage. :beer:

Then when they heard it was Waynes beer, the caps began twisting.

Just for clarity, I showed up with my own beer, on ice. I had all this "Extra" beer for those KWC boys and all their help. :bow: ....then we drank it cuz they left.:(

12. Duck150

yea.....I forgot that beer is a lot like milk....leave it out to long and it goes bad..........so we had to drink it all throw it away......good save Charlie ,I hate it when people waste good food on drinks by being careless and leaving things out......Damn Kentucky Hillbillies............................

13. CharlieY

I'm here to save the world gentlemen....well, at least its beer. :beer:

How the heck did Kesler miss all this beer?

#156 Well-Known Member

I have to trash talk Charlie if I can't make it to the race. What else do I have. :D

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Indeed, that would be the question which preoccupies my thoughts.

16. CharlieY

Well sir, I can assure you that it was by no means intentional. :eek:

I had a case and a half of beer for Wayne Moore and Mike Wells, so I figured I'd drive the truck up there and drop it off....when I arrived, with both arms full of beer....and Wayne was gone....It was like the walking dead. :eek:

....And besides that.....shouldn't BLAKE be buying you beer???:rolleyes: ....I mean, I'm trying to teach all the good lessons, but I cant take all the blame. :D

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I was hoping it would be Blake responding to my post.

'sho am thirsty. :D

18. mwrlex

mwrlex Well-Known Member

Glad I could help relieve the Great Georgia Beer Shortage.
    :beer:

19. Blakester122

Blakester122 Well-Known Member

Hey I went to buy you beer on Friday at Road A and you were a no show. :-( I'll defiantly be bringing you some at GNF. What are ya drinking good sir, because I think I owe you two cases? :beer:

Also, it sounds like from the looks of things that V5 has stirred up the old retired folks drive to want to race again.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

My beer of choice would be the cold kind. :D

Would be awesome to have more people out there.