MONGO,ESS at GNF?

Discussion in 'General' started by britx303, Sep 19, 2014.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Mongo,i didnt run any ESS races this year. Can i run in ESS at the GNF?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm trying to get the boss to make some exceptions and allow it but remove anyone who winds up top 3 if they didn't run at all during the year. Email me.

3. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

"remove anyone who winds up top 3 if they didn't run at all during the year."

:up:

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid: :up: :bow:

5. Millwoodva

Should (may be already) be enforced in all classes..

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normally it's enforced by not letting people run. However, it does seem stupid to turn away money - no matter what though we absolutely will not let someone come cherry pick a class and take a National Sportsman Championship without having run that class at all during the season. Those are for the riders who support WERA and support the individual classes.

7. britx303

Okay,i totally understand.

8. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

9. Millwoodva

10. britx303

I honestly didnt think you would really win a championship running one race,Gnf or regional.Im just going to be doing the endurance thursday,and want to see how racing 250's are,and figure"hey should be fun" thats all.really wasnt cherry picking.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I totally understand, wasn't talking about you at all, just explaining the thinking in general.

12. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This part really gave me a laugh ( at myself ) when I got your email...:crackup:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ESS always has a pretty deep field. I can imagine the GNF race have 2-3 waves. Wouldnt these late comers be gridded at the back anyways?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Again, not talking about specific classes, just explaining overall.

16. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

:stupid: Thank you. I spent a lot of money and did a lot of travelling this year to make as many WERA events as I could, it's nice to be appreciated. :D

17. britx303

I cannot figure out how to email you,besides the link on the homepage.Its not working on my computer,and im too much of a Cro-mag to figure it out,and my girls arent here to help.I admit i should have run ESS at some point this year per the rules,so sorry for the trouble.Maybe next year

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Any chance for a rider school?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At the GNF? Nope.