1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any weather geeks out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smiley Pete, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Smiley Pete

Smiley Pete mayor of never never land

Anyone know where I can find data on precipitation for 2003? In particular, I need to know the average annual precipitation and the 2003 to date precipitation for Cecil County (north east) Maryland.

I've tried the obvious sources (weather.com and nws.noaa.gov) with no luck.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Keep searching NOAA. I'm pretty sure I found avg precip once upon a time (bout a month ago).

3. john buchanan

john buchanan Active Member

your average rainfall is listed in your phone book ,call national weather service at you local airport for year to date information

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

5. Smiley Pete

Smiley Pete mayor of never never land

Thanks all. I've been able to find the annual average, and the 2003 actual through 9/30. Just can't find YTD for 2003. I'll try calling the local weather service on Monday.

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

7. Team Smoke

Team Smoke Well-Known Member

Any weather geeks out there?

The NOAA does have your info burried in the web site.
    But what really maters never forget your rain suit or let anybody carry it for you !! If you don't have it and there's a chance a rain it will trust me...... And who the hell can sell a bike thats never seen rain I don't understand WFT

GO SOONERS !!!

Team
    Smoke

8. stickman

stickman crash free since 5/6/07

Go to http://wwwa.accuweather.com and type in your zip code for a forecast. Then on the left there is a column for 'Local Information,' just below that is a link for 'Past Year' and that will give you what you need for each month.