1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RoadRACE DVD FINALLY RELEASED

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Dec 19, 2003.

1. john buchanan

john buchanan Active Member

Mark
    will you have them at talladega in Feb.

2. ranman

ranman Well-Known Member

Swee-eet! :beer:
    I guess Merry Christmas to me too! :)

Mark - Let me know about the shop deal too - I think we could move at least a few as well. :up:

Randy

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Hey, thanks Chip - I'll try to sort something out with the shops. I know Marietta wants some, and Darrin mentioned it to. I'm flying home for Christmas tonight, but should be back on the net within a couple of days. Thanks, I really would like to sell some through shops, so I'll definatly get in touch.:beer:

...and I should have a few around my person wherever I go from now on...so if you see me at the track, I may just have a couple handy.:)

4. RichDesmond

RichDesmond Well-Known Member

Right-click on the trailer link and choose "Save Target As". Then run it from wherever you saved it on your hard drive. Dunno why that works, but it did for me.

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Ohhhh goodie. Just got confirmation that my DVD that I ordered shipped. I wonder if they had to go in on Sunday to ship with a deluge of orders...

-Steve

6. gerry

gerry Portuguese MotoGP Champ

What camera/pen lens setup are you using? Footage looks great.

:up:

7. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Bought me one!

8. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

Sweet...

Preview looks awesome...can't wait to get my copy.

Good work Mark:) You da man...

9. gixxerjosh

gixxerjosh Captain America's Flunky

I bought 2 of them!!! This is a great thing Mark!! Good luck!

10. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Just bought mine thanks. Looks like it will be a favorite!:beer:

11. Team Serpent

Team Serpent Jason Temme #86 WERA Lifetime Member

Just ordered a copy, thanks for putting something like this together. Can't wait to see the full version after seeing the preview!

12. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

I bought mine over the weekend. I sure hope I get it before Christmas so I can bore the in-laws!! I think they hate it if I even mention 2 wheels.

13. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I bought the Helmetcamera.com (I think) 480 line model. Its about $100 more than the 380, but I figured it was definatly worth it for the extra quality. When I'm watching these videos in the retirement home at age 85 - my poor eyes are gonna be thankfull for the clear quality, and I'll have completely forgotten about the $100 by then :)

Well, I'm in rainy old England now - and its freezing. Apart from seeing friends and family, I'll be glad to get back to the US to see what the sun looks like. :D Going to a big motocycle store in Manchester this afternoon - to see what the cool kids are into. Anyone know of anything they sell here cheaper, or thats worth having??? Anyone want anything brought back in general?? Huey - I think you wanted some Scottish shortbread - anyone else? :)

:beer:

14. SV81

SV81 Steeler Hater

Yeah, bring me back a TRE Mod thing for the 03 SV650. I see they sell them for like 50pounds which should be cheap american...I think :)

15. Chubby Huggs

Chubby Huggs Guest

BLECH! How about a few sleeves of Digestives? or this years Pepsi compilation CDs? Walkers roast beef and mustard crisps? A Whispa? An Aero? A flake?

Yes, any and / or all of the above please!

16. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

Hey Mark B pleeeease bring me back steak pudding ,chips&peas:beer:

17. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Mark, have fun while you're there!

18. puresportsdesigns

puresportsdesigns Yea, I guess

do a search on www.socalsvriders.com they have a thread going where someone is making them for $5 - $10.

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

How about a source for Yamaha SRX600 stuff? :D

20. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

So I get my DVD in the mail. I dial up VIR since I've been there. And who do I see first thing? Frigging Mongo? Ahhh hell....Now I gotta get the TV repairman in. :))

Cool video. Might help ease the winter blues.