Job Opening at Pirelli

Discussion in 'General' started by JRJTZ, Dec 16, 2003.

1. JRJTZ

JRJTZ Well-Known Member

PIRELLI TIRE NORTH AMERICA

The North America office for the motorcycle tire brands Pirelli and Metzeler has an opening for a self-motivated creative individual who can work independently and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment. In addition to the specific requirements defined in the position listed below all applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years of related experience.

Call Center Representative

A successful candidate will have a working knowledge of mechanics with an enthusiasm for motorcycles. This position is responsible for the answering and tracking of all non-critical and non-legal consumer requests for both Pirelli and Metzeler motorcycle tire brands. As well as creating a database of customers for future marketing purposes and marketing surveys. Intermediate skills with Microsoft office are a must. This position will be on a contract basis that will be reviewed annually and is located in Rome, GA.

Please send resume to: [email protected]

Please format resumes in WORD or text file formats.

2. number35

number35 Banned

B.A. plus 3 years exp. to answer the phone? If you guys only had people with that type of skill designing the tires :Poke: Just kidding. Thought it was Dunlop there for a second ;) :D

3. dwoods

dwoods Well-Known Member

Once again................Dan lacks either credential!

4. JRJTZ

JRJTZ Well-Known Member

It is not about just answering the phone. It is about helping develop software to help a company understand and track it's customers.

I think it could be a fun challenge for someone with either a computer or market research background. If you think you can fit this job but you don't have the college background please send in the resume.

Jeff

5. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

What's the salary range?

6. RichardLesher

RichardLesher Well-Known Member

Well, I wish you the best of luck. You are mixing two VERY differnet jobs.

Sounds like you want a Marketing Database Analyst. Someone who chops, slices and dices data on customer segments to get an understanding of consumers and how they fit into your product line.

Where does the phone stuff come in?

BTW. I was a Marketing Database Analyst for Wells Fargo Bank for three years. How much does it pay :D

7. Nutella

Nutella Swollen Member

Yeah... Salary Range!!!

I am curious about that too, but I doubt he will disclose that here.

8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Regardless of what they pay and what kind of person they are looking for, thanks for giving the WERA bunch a heads up. :beer:

9. Don Nees

Don Nees Well-Known Member

10. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Nutella- too many ICR's there already... ;)

11. JRJTZ

JRJTZ Well-Known Member

I am sorry to say the HR dept has not told me the salary range. You may want to ask these questions when submitting your resume to the web site. I am only a Pirelli employee trying to help fellow WERA riders and my company. I am now taking myself out of this and stressing to anyone interested to contact the HR dept. OK?

Thanks
    Jeff

[email protected]