1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ninja 250. What classes?

Discussion in 'General' started by ttam, May 13, 2014.

1. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

CBR520R would probably be the thumper of choice. Handling is reported to be a bit better than the Ninja 250, but it gets beat on the straights.

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I have not yet decided.

And welcome back. :D

3. ttam

ttam Member

It was an awesome weekend minus my lowside in the final lap of the Clubman race. I didn't make it back out in time for the 250 race. I was more bummed about that than wrecking and messing up my knee. Here's to the next round and hopefully seeing some of you there.

4. ttam

ttam Member

It was good to see you back out there. It's nice seeing familiar faces. You and Doug were the first two racers I met from my first 250 race. He was kind enough to lend me a clip-on to get my bike back together. I hope I'll see you guys on the track again soon.

5. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

So will you be at Barber then? We'll be there.

6. Doug113

Doug113 Well-Known Member

No, Kurt is going to sell it to me. ;)
    Although I will need to find a place to live if I bring another bike home.

7. Doug113

Doug113 Well-Known Member

Didn't know you banged up your knee in the crash, glad to hear you are ok tho. Yep it sucks missing the race, but better that than going back out if you not 100% ready. See you at Barber

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Ask anyone that knows me, I'm not very big on selling bikes.

9. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

It's good to be back!

Hopefully I'll see you at Barber, if not let me know when you Yankee folks are racing again and I'll head north! Good seeing you again, sorry to hear you went down