1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycle Jam 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Live timing - https://www.race-monitor.com/Live/Race/16600

Emily is trying to remember and switch between race order and best time order but if she forgets you can click the little watch or podium icon in the upper right next to the laps to go and change it yourself.

2. Weather has turned out good, little rain scare but sunny now.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You sick & twisted bastards have fun and be safe! :beer:

4. WTF, how come my iPad wont do Flash player?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because the ipad has never supported Flash. Not last year, not last week and not today.

6. Bullshit.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You can get it...

8. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

I thought this thread was about Cycle Jam but it's actually about computer-like devices and software. Sorry for interrupting. Carry on!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

John, nothing stays on topic around here. lol!

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, great racing, some issues with oil on track and crashes but with the turnout it's to be expected. Up 15-20% over last year and the best Cycle Jam since 09 at VIR. Running late today but also to be expected :D

So far so safe too, life is good at the moment. Hope it stays this way.

11. It was nice to see it so full yesterday and then more people rolling in lasy night. Wish I was there today instead of chaufering the kids around.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Chris there's a link for an app that you can download on that link Sean posted. I just tried it and it worked pretty great. Only issue I see is the races aren't in order and somehow it added 3 seconds to all of my lap times. :D

13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

awesome! any word on the guy who took the chopper ride yesterday?

14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Sean: will we race until late tonight? I just realized we are on race 11 of 20 and it's well after 4.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So far things are looking good. Still have to wait and see but it's very encouraging.

Yeah, we're good til 6:30 as of right now, just going to suck it up and pay the overtime costs. I've been running numbers (part of why I'm inside on the computer) and if things run smoothly we'll be right there. If we have any medium to major hiccups then we'll have to go 4.

Fingers crossed....

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks for the update.

17. WERA

WERA Administrator

No problem. Time to go back out and stress I think :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Me too!

19. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Ugh so many crashes, hope we get to finish out the day...

20. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I'm race 17 :(