1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini racing a grom!

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Dragginass, Apr 22, 2014.

1. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Sold! Got a red one, come get it!

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I meant a local dealer that would include my taxes:D. If you can UPS it to my door for $3k we can talk!

3. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

kart track on the outside of town I believe, Gulf Coast Karters

4. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I get a kick out of the people trying to make $1K-$2K over MSRP. Sure, they're not easy to find in every geography, but, there are quite a few out there for MSRP or less.
    Dude around here has been trying to sell one for $5K and there's been one sitting on a showroom floor 20 mi away from him for $3199.

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

7. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

Love mine!

8. styles

styles The untrained eye

Love mine and I tried taking it on the track but there just aren't enough other Groms to race against for now. It's a blast on the streets. Trips to Target have never been so exciting. lol

9. yooperbikemike

yooperbikemike Well-Known Member

I got the first Grom in my area last Sept. Paid $3200 OTR (tax, title, reg). No, I'm not selling it.

10. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

triple clicker for my Grom... will try it out at Hallett this weekend...

Attached Files:

11. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

is there some kind of context I'm not aware of to see who can build the most expensive mini?

12. jwb

you're new to this, aren't you?

10 years ago, you had to get north of 15k to even get considered for the context of most expensive mini...

13. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

You don't get an award for winning, especially when it comes to resale time... :(

14. jwb

It's an honor just to be nominated...

I always did ok on resale because I refused to race the hack 4-strokes... I rocked the 2-strokes like a Odin intended... In fact, I'm taking the biggest hit this weekend selling a Derbi chassis to fund that sexy shock... I'm taking a bath on that thing... It hurts to see it go after the many plans that have been discussed during late night whisperings...

Obli-di Obli-da

15. jwb

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

:D Shoot some of those bikes that showed up at SEMMRA events were redonk-culous!

17. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I love that video. #481, former AMA racer Ryan Andrews, has really done a lot to build this class including promotion, bike tips, and building the trophies.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. 418

418 Expert #59

This happens to every fun class, people start cheating or start taking it way too serious. Triple clicker for Grom, give me a break.

19. SWest122

SWest122 Well-Known Member

That's looks incredible. Blowing of the horns was the best part.

20. jwb

it is about to get a lot more incredible with the names that are committing to getting in on the action... we are already preparing a list of the past and current AMA pros that we are going to have to plant in the dirt to sniff the podium...

those guys will probably have fancy shocks as well... what a bunch of spodes!!!!