1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cigar thread

Discussion in 'General' started by xsr71x, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

weed in a black at the dragstrip, can't beat the smell of that cig/weed & vht:up:

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Thank you Sir, got them today. I just tried the Triliogy- pretty good, smooth and surprisingly mild. :up:

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Glad you liked it :up: Let that Cinco Vega sit for a day or two in the humi then have it this weekend. That's my favorite smoke!

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

If by "humi" you mean the plastic bag you sent it in, I can do that! How should one store these things otherwise?

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

humi = humidor. If you don't have one then don't worry. Just keep it in the bag until you're ready to smoke it.

6. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I just picked up a humidor on cigarbid.com $7.00 for the humi, $7 for the 2oz humi gel thingies, and $5 for a Hygrometer. Not a bad deal.:up:

I also picked up Cu-Avana Maduro Series Robusto,CAO Moontrance Tubos,Cu-Avana Robusto Variety Sampler.

Should be good for 2 months, but I'll probably buy some more in about a month to let some of these age.:rock:

7. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

sweet!

You can find deals where you get a humidor full of cigars too! Check that site often as they are always adding things.

My wife loves the CAO Moontrance tins. She'll have one with us guys on the deck from time to time.

8. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I actually bought them because I figured my wife would enjoy them as well as my driver who is hooked on black and milds. :up:

9. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

I just smoked the Triliogy, great mid afternoon smoke, just me and the cigar! My Cigarbid order will be in Monday, I picked up several cigar less than $1 each. I am going to wait on the Cinco Vega until I can get it in the humidor for a few days, want to make sure it's in the right mood when I smoke it!:beer:

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

The Cinco is a great smoke! I've had that one in my humi for almost a year. I have a hand full more then I need to reorder.

When you get your humidor, try to get it to 65% humidity. The rule of thumb is 70% but at 65% they smoke much better.

If you taste ammonia when you smoke a cigar, its because it's over humidified. If it taste harsh and burns hot, it's under humidified.

Are you on Cigarbid.com's mailing list? They have some killer members only sales!

11. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Just got my new shipment, lots of new to me smokes all $1 or less!

Tierra del Sol by Perdomo Torpedo Maduro
    Flor del Todo Torpedo Maduro by Rolando Reyes, Sr.
    Cu-Avana Maduro Series Churchill
    CAO Flavours Petit Corona - Karmasutrasplash
    CAO Flavours Petit Corona - Honey Gold
    R.B. Fundadores Rothschild Maduro
    Pirate's Gold by Rolando Reyes Sr. No. 2 Maduro
    Cafe Creme Original
    CAO Flavours Tins - Karmasutrasplash
    CAO Flavours Tins - Eileen's Dream
    Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Belicoso Natural
    Astral Favoritas
    Esteban Carrera by Rocky Patel Corona Corojo
    Don Elias Lonsdale
    Cuba Libre Honduran Blend Soberano Maduro
    T. Mercedes Preferido #1 Maduro

12. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Some great smokes there! :beer:

13. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Cuba Libre Honduran Blend Soberano Maduro is a golf course smoke 8" long!

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Had an Ashton Heritage Puro Sol tonight. Man, that is one tasty smoke! Perfect burn and just damn good start to finish. Good enough I had to resurrect this zombie thread.

15. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

please tell me that there was some good weed in that!

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Acid - all of them

17. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

My fav so far has been the island del sol. Love them

18. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

I've been diggin these:

[​IMG]

t

19. gluvnaa

gluvnaa Well-Known Member

Is the list from way back still valid?

I just had the Gurkha 125th Anniversary and it was pretty smooth and a good smoke.

20. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

the list is still valid, but may need some updating

many new blends out there

HC Series Maduro by Xikar is one of the cleanest gars i have seen lately