1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst thing your dog destroyed?

Discussion in 'General' started by deathwagon, Apr 25, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've never had destructive dogs. The worst thing one of them ever did was my Rottweiler who got up on the Christmas dinner table and took a leg off the turkey while everyone was still outside on the deck. I saw her from a distance and chased her into a corner where she got down and peed herself. I figured she knew what she had done wrong so I didn't punish her.

She had stolen my dinner off the table once before, but I had not caught her in the act. Took a piece of chicken off my plate and while I went around the house asking who stole my food, she came back to the table and took the second piece.

2. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

My ear. 14 stitches. Very disturbing being able to hear the thread going through your skin.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Revenge is a dish best served cold...

4. this isn't the worst nor is it a dog, lol but I rescued a cat and after her first night at my place she kneeded the holy fuck out of my brand new dress shoes...I had only worn them once

5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

JoJo has his own spot :D

[​IMG]

6. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

[​IMG]

7. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

I think it's a large rat....

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm not surprised that the dog is at the table - it's really not THAT weird. What I find slightly perplexing is that he has his own glass of wine:crackup:

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

and his own fork :wow:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

One must always set a proper table.

11. SpeedyE

HAHAHAHA :clap:
    That's actually correct :beer: My mom set the table....she is ocd

12. SpeedyE

There is not much wine left in the glass :wow: haha :D
    It's soda or sumthing (he didn't drink it)

I used to have a "ID" (fake????? :D) for him and he would go to grocery store and restaurants w/ me occasionally....JoJo been to Olive Garden once :cool:

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Kind of like the episode of Wilfred where he's wearing a fake "service dog" vest so he can go into stores.

14. SpeedyE

hmmmmmm....I'm not admitting to a crime on here, but maybe sumthing like that ;):eek:;) lol

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'd do it in a hearbeat but nobody would believe that my dog was actually a service dog. Peeing on everything and trying to fight with other dogs are generally frowned upon in the service dog training manual.

16. SpeedyE

Hahaha

I only got challenged on it once, and I back-peddled my way out of there.....quickly :crackup:

17. jimne245

jimne245 Well-Known Member

Where the heck is Herb? His two dogs pretty much ate his mini and tore the front end out of his truck. They tore all the plastic fenders off the mini and somehow got onto the hood and tore out the front hood scoop. There are tooth marks and dents in the hood.:wow: As for his truck, tore out the fender wells chasing after something. I know they destroyed a couch down to the frame and God knows what else. He should post up.

As for our boy Guinness the Dane, when we first rescued him and both went to work for the first time, he had a little separation anxiety and tore off all the molding around the front door and destroyed the front and rear window blinds (cha-ching). All the remotes died shortly thereafter and some sunglasses have met their demise. He know he's in his forever home now and prefers to lull us into complacency, and after we piss him off then picks something of the guilty party and commences to break it down to bits to prevent any type of reconstruction. It's scary how smart he is and knows just who is who's crap to pay. But what a freakin' awesome, goofy, totally luvable 170 pounds!

Attached Files:

18. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

Custom Oakleys. Many shoes. Stairs. Holes in carpet. Daughters toys. Drivers license-that was a pain in the ass. Credit cards. My favorite hat. Numerous remotes.
    Most of this courtesy of our many fosters but Angie the Mastiff had a good run, and only trashed my stuff. She loves me. :)

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

like this? :D
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  20. whitarnold

whitarnold Bike #137

My Rottie took out a whole room when we left him in the "sun porch" while we went to a movie.... I am guessing it was $10,000 of damage....