1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst thing your dog destroyed?

Discussion in 'General' started by deathwagon, Apr 25, 2014.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Our little dog Sadie ate about 3/4 of a 16 oz. Dove chocolate bunny last Easter. She required a trip to the vet, IV hydration, and shit like a firehouse. Vet charged $230. Rented a machine to clean in-law's carpet. Expensive chocolate.

2. A 2001 dodge neon. My Mastiff Rot mix chased a cat up inside the wheel well. He chewed the hood and both front quarter panels. He broke a couple teeth and seriously mangled the metal and plastic bodywork.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Not expensive, but my old boxer ate my dads old vintage rawhide mallet. Sam dog hated black folks and treed a black guy that was fixing the phone lines on the pole in our back yard. Poor guy was up there for about 3 hours.

4. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

One of my old dogs hated black people too. Which is weird, because she was black. Black on black crime?

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Mine was a boxer. Had a couple of boxers over the years that didn't really like black people. Also had a couple that didn't care.

6. slowzx6

slowzx6 Well-Known Member

Mine has went to town on the walls and baseboards also

7. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I got home from work tonite and my Boston Terrier had pulled the stuffing from his bed in the crate. In his defense though, I just got him from my god son and he is not used to being here or the schedule change. god son's family works first shift, I work second shift

8. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

HELD Phantoms.

It also took my DRZ drain plug but I had a spare.

9. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

I have a goofy rescued Rottweiler. He's tall lanky and mean as fuck if you're on the other side of the door. When someone knocks he goes bat shit crazy, runs full tilt boogy into the door. He's like a deer on ice on the wood floor. It's scratched to hell. There's a small dent in the door and the sheet rock by the door is chipping from the concussion when he hits the door at full slide.

Oh, and I had to patch the living room carpet cause he chewed a hole in it while trying to get the pieces of raw hide that fell down into the carpet.

Fucking asshole

So, I now I'm going to ceramic tile much of the house at a cost of $6000

[​IMG]

10. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

my new FJR

I went to the garage to find my bike had been teethed on by a large 6 month old lab. He had eaten my frame sliders, tag, tag holder, tank bag, contents of the tank bag including new Dianese gloves. Scratched the crap out of the tank and the wiring harnes from under my wife's Yukon.

11. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Labs are worthless pieces of retarded shit their first three years. After that it's smooth sailing. Mines in the above pic behind the asshole Rottweiler.

12. AFORREST4

AFORREST4 Well-Known Member

My dog is great, but I own rental property.

Multiple times, I have had tenants with pets they NEVER took out and NEVER cleaned up after.

Also since they never took them out, they would get riled up and damage the doors, walls, rugs, furniture, etc.

Each time it cost me thousands to clean up. :(

13. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

14. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Way is there a full size cardboard standup of a Cowboy wearing chaps behind the dog?

15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

itsa john wayne poster in my dads basement

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

300 bucks for something to carry your womanshit around in is retarded. If they got some that cost more... and I'm sure they do... then they are whatever is PAST retarded. :D

17. yooperbikemike

yooperbikemike Well-Known Member

Gracie the Wonder Lab. (see my earlier post)

[​IMG]

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I "had" a heat pump type furnace. the air return box was made out of 1" yellow fibreglass with aluminum foil coating on the outside. My mutt ate a square foot of it.
    I always wondered why, after the first mouthfull, the stupid bitch would continue eating. It had to scratch and taste just awful....why continue?

The Vet just laughed and said he wanted to know what the dog sh*tts looked like...The dog lived 14 more years!

19. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

During the tz250 days I was working on team bikes on elevated work tables. Small cooking pans and muffin trays keep parts contained while I do each job. All bolts were titanium. I kept coming up missing bolts or nuts from each job. At first it made me nervous and I'm opening engines back up making sure nothing was left loose inside. I was baffled for months because it would only be one at a time. At the end of the season I was moving work benches and I found the "stash". Cute little critter had them organized and everything. Dog had be taking them and collecting, she was bummed when I took the loot back.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I always give my neighbor shit. He has a black lab b/c he swears they're so smart. Just look how easy they are to train. I just tell him they're trainable b/c they have NO thoughts of their own to interfere.

But likewise, before I got my golden, a co-worker whose family has bred them forever made a similar comment. "I've had 16 goldens in my life. I hated every one of them until they were 1.5. Then they're the greatest dogs." Hit that nail firmly on the head. It's like a switch flipped one day. But he's never destroyed anything really. 1 corner of a baseboard in his laundry room day area has some chew marks from when he was a pup, but that's it.