1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Thieves and Ants

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 16, 2014.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

"Bolivian men accused of stealing motorbikes tied to fire ant tree as punishment

An 18- and a 19-year-old allegedly stole three bikes worth $3,700, but when they were caught and refused to pay for the property, locals tied them to a tree with fire ants, where they were bitten repeatedly. One had to get dialysis for kidney failure afterward, while another was in intensive care."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/thieves-tied-fire-ant-trees-punishment-article-1.1756693

2. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

I think they should have just lost their hands.

3. Personally, i think it is awesome. Not to get too far into it and turn this thread into Dungeon material, but i think the reason we have so many shitheads in the US is because they know they likely won't get caught, and if they do, they won't get in any serious trouble. If the US had better/real punishments for crimes, we would have less shitheads.

4. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

:beer::clap::beer:

5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

:clap:

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yup

Instead you get numb nuts like that idiot that came on here and bragged about it and then shows up at a track day like all's well. And people are giving him props for it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kyovmaO2Uo

WTF kind of a world (well country I guess) do we live in?

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup: Perfect...:beer:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There would still be the same number, they would just be better behaved.:D

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

There was a gaggle of local fellers that had a whole chop shop thing going. They each did a couple years... then of course the ring leader went & opened a shop after his release. I wouldn't have cared except he started promo-ing bike nights at his shop. :rolleyes: And guess who hangs out at the shop? The whole damn chop shop crew. :down:

10. I knew you would approve. :D

Haha, good point.

11. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

What did those poor ants do to deserve having to chew on that crap.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm not seeing the issue. Other than the poor use of the dialysis machine.

13. ROSS08

ROSS08 Active Member

Had they been in parts of Africa they could have gotten a Winnie necklace courtesy of the local mob.Seems they got lucky to me.

14. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

+1

Shouldn't have spent any hospital money on them