1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well johnathan chadic? from barnacle bill

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Hey Sweetie! How's my favorite civil servant?

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Hey Alexa! Good to hear from you.
    Thanks again for decal!

[​IMG]

Praying all is well with you and yours.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you are saying. However, that is not what Bill said. I was responding to what Bill posted.

Evidently what you said wasn't taken the way you meant it, because he obviously felt you threatened to ruin him and post on here. Enough so that he told Alexa the same thing he posted here...

4. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I have a feeling he's maybe confusing two different customers. Maybe?

5. Spyderchick

You are most welcome. :)

We are reasonably well. Rhiannon donated her kidney to her 2 yr old cousin last December, both are fully recovered. That was fun I didn't need, but the result was worth the stress. I tell ya, she's superchick.

Getting used to not having to pull a rabbit out of my butt each week, which is nice. Feels almost human! :D

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm going with big misunderstanding. However, only one of the involved parties actually started a thread bashing the other. Time for an internet man hug and mutual apology.

7. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

:stupid:

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Pretty well. Still serving, maybe not so civil.

Hope things are getting better for you and the rest of the family. How is the Spyder Chicklet? <nevermind, just read your response to Panther>

9. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Don't know GG.

I know Bill and have dealt with him for years.

Go Bill.

Cheers,

Dave

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm sorry. <sniff, sniff>

Alright where's my damn hug.

11. Spyderchick

Hahaha. Yeah, she's still crazy. Check her facebook for what she's up to. Mostly hanging out teaching aerial yoga, doing endurance events and jumping out of airplanes. Other than that she's normal. :p

12. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

OK, I had to look up aerial yoga since you mentioned that in the same sentence as jumping out of airplanes.

Not related at all.

:)

13. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Let's settle this like men. 3ft screwdrivers at 20 paces at next season's WERA round at Putnam ;)

14. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Was wondering the same. Doesn't quite add up and to me, I see no reason for Bill to come here and bring this up. If all this went down the way Bill said it did then why not wait for ghost to rear his ugly badmouthing head on the beeb and rebut what was said with fact. Instead he comes here bashing the customer for something that apparently hasn't happened regardless of whether the conversation happened the way Bill said it did. Sounds like either a mix up of customers or someone just didn't hear/say something quite right.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid:
    OK, I'm glad it's not just me. I've had this feeling since the first post Ghost made. And I don't want either one of them.

Also, I have said to people "see you on the BBS" on many occasions, especially to people I don't get to see in person regularly. I would bet that was the last thing I said to Rusty, SpEd and SpEdette when they left my place last month.

This whole thing really sounds like confusion and/or miscommunication.

16. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

But both parties have stated the problem was a color difference.

17. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton's Spidey sense just kicked in. Someone needs to let them know both parties are white folk.

18. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:up::crackup::crackup:

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The lynch mob shall not be denied their fun.

20. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Take yo candy ass home, wit ya.
    You're just mad cause Bill wouldn't sew your name on the back of your leathers w/out a permission slip from Mongo, which was denied

:D