1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is ridiculous

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Apr 1, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

That is pretty unjustifiable

3. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Repulsive.

4. Everyone else who goes to jail goes there because it fosters personal growth and development. Overall, when I think prison, I think of a nurturing and caring environment.

Seriously, as the prosecutor asked, "who thrives in prison?"

5. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Bring back the death penalties

6. I don't think he would fare very well with the death penalty either.

7. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Haha Shit hot, I would do time if any fucker ever came near my family Gauranteed

8. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Somebody got payed .... ya think?

9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Dave K is the greatest human being to ever walk the earth! He is sexy and definitely not short. I think we all should send him $2 each so he can build his Deathray.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

As the article states he does indeed need treatment. But the treatment he needs is the same treatment he gave to his 3-year old daughter.......only his would be at the hands of a 300 lb black man named Jamal serving 45 to life.

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

New Zealand law is fuked up, but man some of the shit ya read about what goes down in the USA is dam scary. Money money money, this Cu-t needs No help, he needs fukin shooting after being torchured for about a month

12. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I'm going with a yes! What a f'ed up system. I pray he gets his with some street justice. If it were my daughter, you better f'ing believe justice would be served. Someway, someday.

13. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

WTF. Boy if there were no repercussions....

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's a trap!!! IYC is a cannibal!

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

:stupid:

Especially since having kids, this kind of stuff hits home even more. :mad:

17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

I wonder if the judge was elected or appointed. IMO no judge should be elected. Ever. Hell they ought to be appointed by random lottery of qualified candidates. Judges should owe nothing to anyone.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I never realized there were so many different levels of charges for the rape of a toddler.

19. sbhockey

sbhockey Orange shirt #157

I'm not sure whats more disgusting, the fact he raped his 3 year old daughter. Or the fact that the law obviously can be bought off. Both the Rapist and the Judge deserve torture, not death, just a life of slow, agonizing, insanity inducing, torture.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I warned you all, you're flying awful close to the sun.

Politics and General can leave you with melted wax in your wings.