1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Corner

Discussion in 'General' started by rwood64083, Jan 20, 2014.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I love that Jennings section too! The more bumps, the more fun!!! Good inside block passing opportunities to be sure!:up:

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Road America ... All of it. That track is 4.1 miles of the most fun you can have with clothes on.

3. 418

418 Expert #59

I love them all. :D

First one that popped into my mind was The Esses at roadA. That right hand downhill corner is awesome coming in and going out of it.

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

T8 at Barber. The fast right after Charlotte's Web. Always a good place to make time as some back off a bit there. Only crashed there once on/a wet dry track back when I could painlessly lowside like the rest of you!:D

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

This is a good corner, most nights.

[​IMG]

6. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

7. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Historically, the carousel at Road America. Right now, the chicane at Daytona.

8. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

The bumpy run-off on the outside of T5 @ Road America MUST be my favorite, cause I can't seem to stay off of it every lap. True story :Poke:

[​IMG]

9. Blu Flag

Blu Flag Well-Known Member

Moss Corner - CTMP (Mosport)
    T-11 CoTA
    T-1 (MotoGP rack) Indy
    Black Rock Hairpin, MMP

10. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

:Putter:
    I agree since 1998 (maybe sooner or later by a year). Somewhat neutered when they added the chicane after it, and before the kink.

11. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Oh yeah you got some good ones, various Barber, Daytona T 1, various Roebling, Rainey at Laguna, and T 5 at Road America. How about some more western ones, Attitudes and Clubhouse at Miller, T 5 at Sears, and my all time gut check favorite 8/9 at Willow. Never been to Brainerd, but must be similar.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  12. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

T10 Summit
    Chicane, back straight Barber
    The "old" Coram Curve, Snetterton
    Honda Bend, Pembrey
    Gerrards Bend, Mallory Park

13. T5 at Road America
    T34 at Barber

14. It's hard to narrow it down to one. I like the 9-10 combo at Beaver Run. 140+ with your knee on the ground, unless you tuck it in because your over the lattice. Then, you have to start braking hard for 10 before you have the bike all the way straight. T1 at Daytona is great, as others have said. Also, Barber from the high speed chicane, to pit in. T10 at Summit is awesome, and I would also love the 4-5 combo there if the wall wasn't so close. Coming down the hill and going through the hogs pen at VIR is really fun too.

15. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

The one yo mamma works.

16. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

T9 Beaverun
    T1 RA
    T1 Summit
    Kink at Nelson

Those turns give me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside...

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Any high speed on the gas sweeper 3rd gear or higher. :)

I do love T1 at mid oh (prob my #1), T1, 4 and dead beer at Putnam, the carousel at Nelson (even though I hate that place), T1 Barber, Lots at Roebling.

18. slowzx6

slowzx6 Well-Known Member

Blind left after the uphill (t10) Maybe? @VIR

19. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

I remember that pink bike.

20. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

T1 at Barber. Love the speed you carry over the little crest down into the turn.