1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather sponsorship available to all wera racers!

Discussion in 'General' started by weig17, Jan 16, 2014.

1. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Do you race? Do need leathers and don't currently have a sponsor?
    I can help:
    http://weigracing.com/hazardous-raci...censed-racers/

I have been racing in, representing, and selling Hazardous Racing suits and gloves for over 2 years now and I am extremely happy with the quality, durability, fitment, and value. My suits have seen several good crashes and many little spills at the supermoto track and road race courses and have kept me completely safe and rash free every time. I love that these suits are custom fit for each person, and the color schemes can be customized to anything the customer desires. We also now are offering laser printing services that literally allow us to print any image onto a suit and can create some extremely wild styles! Your imagine is the only limitation at this point.

I am excited to announce that all of us at Hazardous Racing have been working quietly behind the scenes on a way to help as many racers as we can in trade for them helping us grow as a company and have now finalized the details and are ready to present it to anyone interested in joining our team.
    Hazardous Racing is proud to now offer it’s high quality racing suits to ALL licensed racers at a huge savings through their newly defined 2014 sponsorship program.

As a seasoned racer, I feel that this 2014 sponsorship offer is extremely fair and will provide valuable savings to all of the racers that choose to participate this season. If you would like the full details, price structure, and our expectations please shoot me an email at your earliest convenience: [email protected]

As a guy who has "been there and done that" , I really do want to help as many local racers as I can, I look forward to working with you and getting you in a really great race suit at a substantial savings !
    -Tim W.
    Hazardous Racing
    [email protected]

2. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

We are not offering FREE stuff to the best of the best... we are not offering a tiered program.. We ARE offering a very fair and equal deal to anyone that wants to be part of the Hazardous Racing team in 2014.
    This method will allow us to help way more privateer racers in many more venues.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While I do appreciate helping racers, did you ask the boss lady if you could advertise for free on her site?

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Is the ban hammer about to fall?

5. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

i did not Sean. I didn't know I was required to, but I do completely understand and will shoot her an email now for details. I can pull this down til details are worked out.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Leave it up but yeah, ads for commercial type stuff should go through the office first. Like I said, we like people giving racers deals but this site is a good advertising venue as well and has some worth.

7. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

email sent,

I completely agree.. this site is awesome! I have loved being a user for several years now and you and I know one another. I am not here to step on any toes.

I get free suits so that I can afford to race.. I am not making money here :)

8. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You got a cool ass logo. It looks all heavy metal. I like it.

10. backcountryme

What do you care, you would just break out the crayons and draw all over it.
    :Poke:

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Kiss it.

Oooooo......you just gave me an idea.:D

12. backcountryme

Lips on the ass of your leathers?

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

For what it's worth guys, these are the leathers I'm wearing on the Isle of Man this year. They're good stuff.

14. prekarious

prekarious Member

And I just recently bought a new suit. Site bookmarked for later use. Thanks

15. whats the turn time on getting a custom suit made? i'm about 2-3 weeks out from ordering my suit and nothing off the rack fits.

16. gilly442

gilly442 Well-Known Member

What is the return rate of these suits now?

17. weig17

weig17 Well-Known Member

it will take between 5 and 8 weeks from the time you complete your order (submit design & measurements, make payment, confirm proof) until the suit shows up at your door.