1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team swap

Discussion in 'General' started by Gixxerguy855, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i don't know, he has so many records, i just think they needed a few more people around him, hard to put all the blame on him alone

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Manning is chipping away at many of those records.

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

My bad, the way I wrote it came out wrong.

I give none of the blame to Dan. They just happened to be one of those teams that had so much promise over a 5 to 8 year period but never managed to close the deal. Kind of like the Seahawks.....always so close.

4. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

It has not been 15yrs!

Its only been 14 since we got our team back. :D

5. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

I'm a Dallas fan and it's been tough for nearly 2 decades lol. I will be honest though, the bs calls and sissy as roughing the qb calls are turning me off from the game. If it keeps it up ill likely give up watching it.

6. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Believe it or not, I didn't really watch much football when we didn't have a team. I have about 10 jerseys in the closet from all of our supposed "answers" to the Super Bowl problem. Denver broke my heart a couple years in a row back in the Sipe days and Kosar etc didn't do any better.

7. raddad13

raddad13 Well-Known Member

Sadly they have put the rules where there money"s at, as for the QB's it seems like they change from QB to QB or ref to ref.And the defence has to hit the recevers in a strike zone type area. Its BS the nfl needs a come on MAN its football let them knock the shit out of each other, thats what built the following they have now.

8. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

Switch sports, take up Hockey.

9. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

I've been banned by friends who are Browns fans from buying anymore jerseys. Every jersey I've bought has ended with that player taking a serious injury or going to complete and utter shite.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I like being a Bengals and Falcons fan, they're usually not super horrid in the same year :D

Went to the bar Sunday wearing a Falcons jersey, had a Bengals in the jeep just in case tho.... :crackup:

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

If you want to switch, why not join the loudest fans in the league?

[​IMG]

12. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I was a Cowboys fan from when I was a little kid (mid-70s) until Jones arrived and gave Landry "the treatment". Pro football lost me completely a year or two later, haven't watched a game since. Don't miss it, either. Come on in, the water is fine.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    You should've wore the Bengals jersey under the Falcons jersey.
    Bengals play the Colts this weekend, and the Colts have been playing terrible. They have been outscored 92-3 in the 1st qtr over the past 4 games. They keep making comebacks.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've liked the Colts too since Lucas Oil sponsored the stadium :D

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yep…it's like a racing museum inside that place….seems like a good dude.