1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Cincinnati folks wanna do a 2 hour endurance go cart race Sunday?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Nov 28, 2013.

1. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

..... What he said

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Wow. That sucks. We'll have to sign up earlier next time.

3. eggfooyoung

Did they say how many teams they had allowed?

4. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

I did not ask. Yes deff post up if you are going to do this again! Would love it!

5. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Egg, Stale, Gixxie - lets try and organize one of these this december. I got Neyra, Hancock, a few other buds that would do it and even maybe a few up here that would travel down. I am sure we can create this again...

Let me know!

6. eggfooyoung

I will inquire on Sunday and report back.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can get the niece and nephew to do it too I'm sure.

8. gixxie750

I'm in!

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I'd be down too

10. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Gixxie - I'll make a post on the site and get it rollin

11. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

We have a good indoor Kart track here in Raleigh, Rush Hour and there is a 1 hr endurance series that runs every other tue. It's pretty fair, with weight handicapping, random kart draw and a "different kart for every race" clause to reduce the good luck/bad luck of kart selection.This tue is the last race of the season and my teammate and I have a 1 point lead in the championship!
    Not quite as exciting as roadracing, but still a blast!!

12. sPatlovich1

sPatlovich1 Well-Known Member

Just a heads up. I just took a job as head track marshall at GPIndoor. A new indoor go kart track in Columbus Oh. Going to be the largest indoor track in the states, when both tracks are connected. It will be just over a half mile. Gas powered 9hp hondas w sodi chassis. Opening in 2 weeks. If you guys wanna set up a private party, let me know. I can set something up. Check it out @ www.gpindoor.com (hope my plug is ok here mongo)

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Killer!

14. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

That's even better :rock:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No problem with the plug as if fits the original thread perfectly :D

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I am down to do this as well. How many are needed for a team?

17. gixxie750

The pics of the place look like the fun factory on the side of 71. Is that the place?

18. eggfooyoung

Ok, just got home. Those dudes, are serious and seriously fast. Apparently this was the kickoff of a winter league. They allow 10 teams of two or more. They're having another on January second from 10-12 pm. We're planning on doing it.

I think we were the only team who were doing this for fun and not for practice. Lots of kids age 12-16. Lots of crybabies too. God they liked to whine. The adults, not the kids. That was funny.

Dead last. I got us a 10 lap penalty for unbuckling my seatbelt before I came to a complete stop. Idiot. Then I got a drive thru for stuffing some dude who in the previous corner tried to drive thru me. We were out of contention by then anyway so no harm. Really, we were out of contention before we even started!

What fun tho. And harder than it looks to do a 20 minute stint.

19. eggfooyoung

It was simply an attempt to get some locals to bang fenders with. I have zero affiliation with the place and I'm a paying sucker just like everyone else. Hope it wasn't over the line and thanks for leaving it up if it was.

20. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I've had encounters with a lot of whiny assholes while there too. Funny stuff.