kidney stones

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Just pissed the first one out... right after the ct. Will post some pics later. I might just stiffen up the suspension on the duc and find some bumpy back roads...

Thanks for cheering me up guys!

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Or you could just ride over here and I could get the ol lady to punch you in the ding ding. She's been punching me in the ding ding for 21 years and I ain't never had a stone.

I'm just sayin.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

^^^:crackup::crackup::crackup:^^^

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

from what i've read here and over there, i will avoid your property and your neighborhood anytime your ol' lady is around

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Prolly a good idea. I do the same.:)

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Bit tiny though

Edit: won't show the pic ...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ding Ding????? I know this is a family place but WTF. :D

8. drybreak

drybreak Fuelish Boy

I walked the paddock at Jennings in agony for over 2 hours in the middle of the night in 2011 with those things. Had lithotripsy after that because I didn't ever want to go through that at the races again. Pissed sand for a couple of days after that procedure and thought I was done with it. A few weeks later I had the pain again, at home this time. A few weeks after that I passed a 4mmx6mm stone and thought I was done with it. Several weeks later had the pain again. Weeks later I passed a 5mmX8mm stone Sunday morning at the 2011 GNF and didn't think for a minute that I was done with it, but haven't passed one since. Went through that for over 5 months though.

The pain seemed to recede sooner if I kept moving, rather than when sedentary. I figure the movement helps them pass through. Hurts like hell either way. Definitely the worst pain I've ever had. It's how I imagine crushing your nuts in a vise would feel.

Good luck, and hope it's just one stone.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Here's your pic:

[​IMG]

pffft.... wuss... Here's a manly man's stone. :D

[​IMG]

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

holy cow!!!!!!!!!!

doc said there are 2 more in the pipeline!

interestingly, the other kidney shows nothing, zip, nada.

11. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

i think if i ever got one of those i'd be all "fuck this, i know there's a waiting list half a mile long for these goddamn things, take that kidney THE FUCK OUTTA ME RIGHT NOW"

12. GoldStarRon

GoldStarRon Well-Known Member

Phil glad you had a CT Scan... wish I did the first time I had stones about 9 years ago... 18 months ago.. I delivered a small football.. 14 x 12 x 8 CM that is.. FYI any of you guys that have had used oil, solvents etc on your hands.... be aware of your body.. get checked out if any doubt... trust me that tiny spec you claim is painful ain't shit..!
    Be Well Guys..
    Ron

13. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I've had them one time and I WOULD wish them on my worst enemy. My poor grandfather has had them over 100 different times. He's had them lasered, cut out, and crushed. He says that they are more painful than a broke dick.. He would know, he's done that too.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It hurts just watching those pictures. What causes those damn thing anyway?

15. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

I was told, not drinking enough water

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

acidic condition in your body, caused by high protein intake ((red) meat, dairy, ...) that causes a calcium insufficiency in your body - basically draws the calcium out of your bones - and lets it accumulate in your kidneys.

found this here:

A poor diet can very often contribute to kidney stones and in particular, what causes kidney stones. Those that consume large amounts of meat in their diet are prone to getting them as are people with a diet that is low in carbohydrates and vegetable proteins. High levels of sugar, sodium and fat in the diet can also lead to the formation of kidney stones.

Kidney stones that are made from excess oxalate can be caused when a person consumes too much in the way of Vitamin C which just goes to show that too many daily multivitamins can actually be harmful to a person. Certain vegetables are also known to contain high amounts of oxalates such as squash, green beans and spinach and also certain fruits such as tomatoes and cranberries.

17. marshdrummer

marshdrummer Well-Known Member

F*ck those things. Only thing ever painful enough in my life to make me puke. Morphine does work very nicely for me though :)

18. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

For Ketorlac is the magic cure for the pain. I had one a couple of years ago, went to the hospital and got a prescription for that stuff, then rode the street bike to the Burg and spent the weekend with the family walking around.

I had one blasted in 2010 the day before we left for Mid Ohio, it felt like Tyson had spent 9 rounds kidney punching me. Then I spent all weekend climbing over pit wall...

19. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .