Spies pulling a fast one !

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don't. Could he be back? Sure. Do I think he will be? No clue.

I'd like to see it but only if he is 100% and wants to come back because he has the fire again.

2. I wonder how much money he has put back (assuming he is done for good). Lora and i were just talking about this the other day when i was watching Married With Children and wondering what people like "Bud" are doing for money these days. Did they save enough back when they were getting paid well? Do they get a job at some factory or selling insurance or some shit?

Sure Ben has earned good money, but he still has another 60-70 years to live.

That is why i never fault people for taking a big contract when they can (Crutchlow for example). This is their livelyhood and future...and they are always one corner away from never being able to earn another dime in their respective career.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think the ben was smart with his dough. Invested wisely.

I don't see cooking meth for resale in 5 years. :D

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

David Faustino hopped on the "white rapper with street knowledge" cliche and tried to cash in after "Married With Children". Not quite as funny as the sitcom but still laughable.

[​IMG]

5. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

some friends and I are kicking the same thought around a bit. it might be a stairs or the window scenario. retire, we'll let you out of the contract, we owe you nothing for 2014 and you can't ride for anyone next year or ride the customer bike in MotoGP or the Panigale in WSBK. your choice, kid, stairs or the window.

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Maybe not. If Ben's shoulder really is messed up bad I can't imagine crashing on a pedal bike while clipped in would be any good for it. The chances of that happening are less when compared to m/c racing, but still...

7. tikki50

tikki50 Well-Known Member

I see Ben Commentating soon. He'll be back in the box with a mic on his head. Racing, only if mommy allows it.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I kinda hope he pulls a mladin and gets fat. The boy is icky skinny.

Distend his stomach and we could call him Starvin' Marvin.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They usually keep doing some sort of TV work. Faustino's been busy enough by the looks of it. He also owns a nightclub in LA and his net worth is about 7.5 mil ;)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004910/

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Not sure if you are trolling or an idiot but I am leaning towards idiot. Mary seems to be able to make the distinction between mom and manager and has done a good job managing Bens career from what I can tell.

The real question is why do some of you guys feel that the fact that his mom is his manager is such a bad thing? Were you not held enough as a child?:Poke:

11. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

Love this quote :D

{Signature removed to keep the whiney bitches happy}...

Hey, maybe he'll race with MJ motorsports next year, they are close shop for the AMA but want to go international... MJ 23 is a big fan of Ben for what I had read..

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Mary is alright enough but I wouldn't want to be on her bad side. She didn't punch me a take my lunch money.

His dad is a pretty damn alright guy.

13. HadBen

HadBen Well-Known Member

He is, but he's only in this for the luggage.

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You met him? Can you ask him to get me a Spies lunchbox? :D

15. caferace

caferace No.

You'd have to keep that and the Mladin lunchbox out of the same closet. :D

-jim

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why? You don't like the Mladin one as a carry-on?

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

With the way he pushes on those pedals, that's highly unlikely. He's got more chances of looking like Andy Schleck than Fat Mladin.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Always wondered if athletes have some kind of big ass disability insurance that covers the potential lost income if they get disabled during competition. I know Russel had one, and I'm assuming the GP guys do. And for it to kick in I would assume a stipulation would be to never turn a wheel in anger again.

19. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

Commentating? Dudes got the personality of a stump in his interviews

20. RevRacing

RevRacing Well-Known Member

Or he doesn't care for silly PR spew.

He's done an outstanding job up in the box. Seriously