1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Spies to choose....

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree. I've never understood the whole fan thing. I can appreciate a sports figures ability or an a performers talent but I don't go gaga over them. I also don't get autographs or the like. It's just weird to me to do so. I think fans are cool but I don't totally understand it. I absolutely don't get people thinking someone they're a fan of can do no wrong or curse at opposing teams or any of that shit. Just weird.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. He did win the important part which is the number one plate but he didn't kick his ass or any sort of domination.

3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Because it's his opinion. He's allowed to have it.

You can not agree with it, but you can't say he doesn't deserve to voice it. If you applied that same criteria to posts on this forum, no one would be allowed to post or have an opinion on racing.

4. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

No. I'm saying both positive and negative criticism should be held to the same standard.

I didn't say what the standards are. Personally I prefer no standards. I like hating based on nothing but my own inner demons.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, see, the thing is, it's my opinion that he doesn't deserve to say that.....

I apply the same criteria to people on here and tell them so regularly. Why do you think so many people hate me?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

You guys are making a fuss over probably nothing. Considering Soup's past record, he either got the quote inaccurate or he just plain made it up... :rolleyes:

8. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

^true story

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    I never liked when someone wanted another to get injured to help their team, that irritates the hell outa me

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I have to admit that was my first thought too :D

11. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

He was probably telling Dean that he was being too f*cking pushy looking for a quote, but he has an accent.

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This just in!!!

Mat Mladin is a dick and likes to talk smack.

13. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

In the course of a single day I'll usually call several people at work the same thing. If you can't call your friends and acquaintances nancy fucking pussies, well, the world is just going to pot.

-Bitchcakes "Hey Pat, looks like I'm retiring from racing this season"

-Pat "Lol, fucking pussy"

14. Maybe Matt had this place in mind when he gave his response, and now he's just sitting over in OZ laughing, reading the comments here.:D

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

If he said this about Stoner we'd all be cheering it on I'll bet.

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Stoner would hand Mladin and Speis their asses and nobody would be able to do anything about it!!!

Stoner could beat Spies And Mladin any time, any series, any day and still go home and nail his super hott wife!

5 more pages:)

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but then he'd have facts to back it up....

:crackup:

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He just chose not to that particular day? :confused:

[​IMG]

19. Well waddayaknow, I agree with Jerry Springer on something.

Stoner would hand both of them there asses. Well, in the case of Spies, he actually did. Of course for anyone to get their ass handed to them in racing, that would require actual racing by the handor and the handee.:D

And Sir Robert, before you say it, yes, it has been a while since I've raced.

I don't agree about Stoner's wife however. IMO she's just slightly above average, but she must have a very high tolerance whining. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
  20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Stoner only used 2nd gear that race. To try to challenge himself.

He didn't care cause he won the championship for Ducati.