1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ben Spies to choose....

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Mentally...perhaps he never did.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

So when was He a dick towards you at the track or off the track for that matter?

On a related subject, Mladin can't hold a candle towards the biggest dick on, at, or off the track which would be Duhumel. Talk about a complete package of consistent dickness . :up:

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I don't know if I'd go that far but I will say I was truly shocked how different Duhumel was in the paddock as compared to his PR image. People walked on egg shells around him.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:, it was a great quote. Hopefully someone reminds Mat that Spies completely kicked his ass for three straight seasons. :crackup:

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

What an awesome season that was!

7. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Mladin is just as entitled to an opinion as any of the rest of the blow hards on here.

Oh boo hoo! He said something mean! And about someone I masterbate to on a regular basis too! The nerve! OH BOO HOO!

(Go Ben!)

8. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

during those 3 seasons, mladin won more races than ben...

9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

And now Miggy can't even get a cameo at a club race.

10. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

orly?

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You're also making the assumption that there are (were) plenty of available seats on competitive teams for him. Why isn't Josh Hayes riding in WSBK right now. He spoke pretty candidly about it on Jim's show a while back....hint, it wasn't because he doesn't want to be over there according to what he said.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes,and during those some exact seasons Spies won more championships. Imagine this.

13. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Maybe Mladin comes back to train Spies like in a Rocky movie??

14. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Ha. Exactly. If popular BBS opinion dictates that because Mladin didn't have success at the world level, he's not entitled to have an opinion on Spies, that doesn't leave much wiggle room for anyone who posts on here to weigh in on the topic.

I don't agree with Mladin in this case, but he's certainly earned the right to say whatever he wants.

15. jwb

jwb but... I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!

yes, he won the championships by extremely narrow margins... hardly "completely kicked his ass for three straight seasons"

i know calling it like it actually was is not ion any way keeping with the tradiitons of the googlewebs...

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I can't stand Mladin, I am also no real fan of Spies.
    That said, there is one thing Spies has that Mladin never will - a World Championship title.
    Spies also has a MotoGp win - Mladin never will.
    Spies smoked Mladin to the AMA title three years in a row before he left. Mladin only won it one more time because Spies left. Mladin couldn't hang anywhere but AMA.

For that Mladin will always be jealous of Spies and is too big a flaming pussy to admit.
    Mladin is the pussy. Always has been, always will be.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He hasn't earned the right to call Ben a fucking pussy. Nor have most of the people on here (some people who lurk here however have - yet oddly they wouldn't...).

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

True story

Mladin - 29 wins (w/ 2 DQ's at VIR in 08)
    Spies - 28 wins

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't think it's smart for anyone that competes at the level either of them have to do it. You don't get to that level being a pussy.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Agreed. Except Stoner, his ability on the bike trumped his pussiness :crackup: