1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wounded Combat Veteran Endurance Team to Participat​e at the WERA GNF.

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Oct 22, 2013.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Great, just GREAT!

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Great Job, keeping the program going!! Pete, I think what you are doing out there, is really cool.

3. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

What an amazing day!

I can't thank Pete and Randy enough for asking me to participate. It was truly an honor and the most rewarding motorcycle related event I've ever been involved with.

Some of the guys on the crew had never been to a motorcycle race before and this was a great way to get them completely involved. They got to do everything from changing brake pads, changing tires, checking the bike over prior to the race and doing the actual stops.

I was also impressed at how many people came by our pit to thank them for their service. :up:

Let me know when we can do the next one of these and count me in.

4. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Pete, glad we got in contact and were able to make it happen. Great opportunity to work with a great bunch of people. Bryan Roller our pit crew chief did an outstanding job working with the vets during the multiple times I was running in twenty different directions. I'll get an after action report to you soon as I get home. Right now I have to get back to the raffle ticket sales, Halloween party prep and costume contest stuff for tonight. :cool:

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you