1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going to Nationals (Darts) Nashua, NH

Discussion in 'General' started by turbodogs02, Oct 13, 2013.

1. turbodogs02

turbodogs02 Just batting at the bunny

Hey if you guys aren't able to find a local shop to throw/try out the darts, I would highly recommend www.a-zdarts.com

They are the local shop out here, but John has just about the best website available...not only for selection, but pricing as well.....plus they are knowledgeable as hell, so if you have any questions on any of the equipment, don't hesitate to give them a call.

^^ That's usually the best way to go :up:

Thanks Corner!! I appreciate your connections to Mother Nature's HQ :beer:

Actually I'm pretty stoked to visit that part of the country. I've heard it's real nice. :cool:

2. turbodogs02

If you guys want to see how the real pro's do it, check out the YouTube and search for Phil Taylor, Simon Whitlock, Michael VanGerwin, or Adrian Lewis...

Those are about the top 4 players, with Taylor being a 16 times World Champion (plus a whole bunch of other titles)....but the others are no slouches either! It's amazing to see just how many people pack the places where the matches take place.....A real good one if you've never seen professional darts, especially to get a feel for the atmosphere, is Taylor vs. VanGerwin in the 2013 Premier League finals.....if you search for Phil Taylor, it's one of the first hits. Shows a total video time of 52:31. Even if you don't watch the whole thing, at least check out the opening walk-on's and some of the match....it really starts going after the second leg or so. :D

I'd post the link direct....but well.....you know....:Poke: :cool:

*edit - I just put the link in the YouTube thread

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  3. streetrocket22

streetrocket22 Well-Known Member

That was wild, I had no clue that Darts garnered such a huge following. I intended on just checking out the video to see what the deal was and ended up watching the whole thing. Super cool! Best of luck turbodog!! :beer:

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Me too, that was interesting! Good luck Turbo!

5. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Welcome to NH...and see if there is a bus from Manchvegas to Nashua....cost of a cab will be Dumb or prob cheaper to rent a car.. Also, foliage now is peak and there is a place in nashua that you can indoor skydive. Other than that I wouldn't say its much to see...if you can get into Bos for the night or day there is a lot more to see.. I have a few bikes north of nashua and if you have time your more than welcome to come up for a day ride or trip...

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Good luck and here is why the beeb rocks!!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  7. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

F, Manchvegas! Come over to the coast and you can have your pick of rich cougars or college chicks.

8. turbodogs02

I second that this is why the Beeb is the best! :rock:

Damn cool of you to offer, and normally I would happily accept. I'll be lucky to take some nice walks from the hotel with the tournament running all weekend. lol

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If you go for a walk, collect some woolly bears to take home. We have a bumper crop this year and kids love them.