1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Bike.......

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Can we let Mad Brad back in for a day just to educate Chaotic on Godbert? Brad's hardon for the Go Show was unmatched IMO.

Church of Godbert Open To All!!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. Yall shutup. :moon:

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I guarantee you that when he read Gobert, this is the image that popped into Broome's head.

[​IMG]

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Broome, what was Gobert's race number while racing the Bimota SB8R and why? Bonus if you can post what motor was in his Bimota.

This is Gobert 101. lol!

5. It did! :crackup:

I was like "im not following half the shit these fuckers are talking about. ...but damn im craving some GoGurt!".

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  6. Hang on, lemme get to googling. :D

Nah I know who yall are talking about. I have heard all the stories etc.

7. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Back to bikes we (as in I) would like to have in the stable :cool:

[​IMG]

8. sandboxshooter

sandboxshooter Well-Known Member

You mean like our bike we had in Baghdad? :beer:

[​IMG]

9. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Not real sure but your sidecar looks like an M1 Abrams with a slightly larger caliber gun than ryoung had in mind :D

:up:

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Close. That's probably an MG3, which is basically an MG42 chambered for 7.62 Nato (.308).

11. YellowRacer

YellowRacer I can pass this guy...

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

This would do it for me!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Bad Ass!!! :up:

14. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe Bob does have some taste. ;)

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

This morning I took a test ride on a new Honda CB500X. That little scoot is a real hoot and it's pretty damn fast. I was stuffing it into a few corners and even with the tires only having 15 miles on them the slippage was smooth and predictable. It's a really flickable bike.

I even had them evaluate my R1100RT BMW for a possible trade but no go. I would have ended up getting about 2 grand for my bike which is a bit short.

Dammit!

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I told you you'd like that 500!

17. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I was flat trackin' those things on the Brighton half mile when you were still droolin' pablum and ogling your mama's ta-tas!

:D

18. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Just talked with him yesterday again about the CBX1000. He's thinking $8000, I am closer to $6000. No hurry on either of our parts.

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Is it silver or red? I believe my dad got 5500 out of his a couple years ago and it was in really good shape, but didn't have the original engine, as a blown rod took care of that one. He drag raced it for eight years and then put it back on the street for about 20 years. It did have the optional OEM European sport bar and rearset kit, plus the original stuff.

20. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

It is silver, and everything but the tires are original.

Still negotiating with him on price.