1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is what happens when you let the HD's near sport bikes!

Discussion in 'General' started by Huey130, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Awful.... I mean props for getting those beasts up but christ that was bad.

3. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Did you see that at 2 minutes where the guy fell off his bike and it kept going?

4. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I'm confused as to when the racing starts.

5. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

And it passed a cop.

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Saw that as well. :D

7. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

What a bunch of idiots...

8. Caper

Caper Well-Known Member

Damn Harley riders giving Sportbike riders a bad name... Wheelies and stuntin on public roads WTF... LMAO

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I like how the cameraman didn't stop for the fallen rider but did stop for the fallen bike.

10. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Typical cali- punk tool bags drinking and being "hardcore" while riding around town.

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Had to go back and look. Ok that part was awesome. I would been like, awww wtf!?!?! Now I gotta write this shit?!?!!!

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sweet. I liked it. :up:

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

14. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I was like "meh, idiots"

than the "cool" dude had to go and piss me off by throwing and breaking the beer bottle in the middle of the road. :down:

So when the idiot fell of the bike and it kept going all i could think of was "good!"

I love the irony of them being "rebels" and "unique" and end up riding idential bikes and looking the same.

douchebags and wannabe Sons of Anarchy idiots.

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe I'm tarded today but that was pretty f@ckin' cool. If they were on sportbikes or dirty bikes it'd have been "yeah, so what? It's been done to death" but assclowns wheeling and jumping harleys (and a honda rebel) had me throwing up the devil horns and yelling out "F@ck yeahs."

Shit, even the shitty music kicked ass.

16. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

:stupid:

sweet vid. Harley guys proving they can be just as ignorant as sportbike riders. :cool:

17. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

There was even a 650 savage single in there as well.

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Nice bike ghosting, wonderful bottle smashing and great road rashing. Who cares? Idiots do seem to gaggle together.

19. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I've never seen someone ghost ride a bike before... that.was.awesome. :crackup:

20. These morons are in my neighborhood and I'm sure someone on here knows some of these guys. Blasting down a tiny beach road where kids are with crowded parked cars is just asshole.

This video may have been cool in the 70s as some rebellious culture but those days are long gone. We have enough issues here... go back to Escondido.