V-Sport

Discussion in 'General' started by TEFLON434, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

its 200lbs heavier, but with a lot more hp and torque!

You know i would never drive a caddy! I am a mb guy all the way though!

You will like this new MB i got! :D

2. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

You will need it but it will not help you. You and Mongo in that car and me and kid in my and we will rape you. You will have to push Mongo out of the car to keep up. :D

3. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

or i can just put in a smaller pulley!

mongo and I in a car does any car such injustice when it comes to performance.:crackup:

4. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

You two need nascar shock set up :)

5. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

I am not saying use those names. My point was have a different name or at least emblem for the wanna be V. CTS, CTS-V, and CTS-W(wanna be a real V)

6. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

then what about Bmw M-sport package?
    Audi S-line package?
    Infinit IPl?

all luxury car makers have em. It is just a package!

7. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

RACN!

So..... where we racn at?

8. ThrottleAbuse

When you get a M5 or M3 it has the big ass motor and it says M3 on the back or whatever. Same with a RS4 it is the big ass motor and shit. WTF is an Infinity? hahaha. With the CTS-V it used to have the V emblem and it was a way to differentiate that it was a CTS-V. The new CTS-W has the same V emblem. LAME! So now when you see a V emblem you will wonder if its a CTS-V or a CTS-W :down:

9. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

let me clue you in!
    um.....the m sport package...is not an m3 or an m5...it is a regular bmw with the
    m sport package.
    same with the audi S line. regular audi a4/a5 with the S line package that adds some stuff.
    Same goes for the IPL...it is a g37 with a package.

to my knowledge, the cts v-sport does not say V in the back (does it teflon?)

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

you should choose a special place.....cause this is the place that you will forever remember as where I took your manhood and flushed it down the toilet! :D

11. TEFLON434

The New V Sport does have a modified V Logo.... to tell the difference between MANLY & wimpy..... The V Sport Has a V with Red Bar.

Attached Files:

12. TEFLON434

OUCH!!!! :eek:

I like special places I have a few, NONE with such an outcome as yours but never the less.... ALWAYS MOORE!!!

I'm likely to do anything, plenty not condoned here.... so what are YOU interested in track, street, road.....

13. ThrottleAbuse

I am aware of those different sissy packages. And its exactly as I said. When you get an M5 its a mother effin M5. Not a 550 with some fancy do dads added on and the same M5 logo on the back

Ahh. From the video it looked the same. And yes that still makes it lame. It will always be the CTS-W to me.

14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

you pick! I do it all! :D

I will even let you pick the car (i will give you the selection) that i will take your manhood with! :crackup:

15. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

That is some great elitism there.
    I need to start practicing that when it comes to cars! :up:

there are lot of people who simply cannot afford an m3, m5 or an amg. They might still want some of the M or amg styles. There is nothing wrong with that. It does not make it sissy.

nobody is confusing a v sport with a cts-v....especially the brakes, the mesh grill, the different hood, etc.

16. TEFLON434

You can bring whatever you want... I have the right to go home & come back If you bring something off the trailer.

Street roadrace 3 - 5 miles

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

And get smoked by either one of them, it's all the same. Still doesn't change the actual performance of the car, who care about the silly name issue anyway. It's just a name. It doesn't change what the car is. ;)

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

you dont want to do that! ;)

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I want to see this race :D