1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Arai Corsair-V Isle of Man TT Limited Edition Helmet

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, May 28, 2013.

1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The Isle of Man TT is underway, and that means that it’s time for Arai to release their limited edition of the Arai Corsair-V helmet for the occasion. This is the 94th running of the historic event and it the fourth edition of Arai’s commemorative helmets. This year’s edition features a striking black and yellow graphic by Aldo Drudi that brings together TT design elements like the kicking legs, the TT logo, a map of the course, and the island’s name written in both English and the native Manx.

The 2013 Arai Corsair-V Isle of Man TT helmet is a very limited edition, with only a little over 200 of them available in the US, and Riders Discount has them available now. Just give TJ a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 817 if you’re interested and he’ll be happy to help.

[​IMG]

MSRP - $1009.95
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  2. boloson

boloson Well-Known Member

would like to collect all of them. im sure someone out there has them all?

3. Riders Discount

We have a few at the office, but missing the first year.

4. sicduc

sicduc Well-Known Member

Me too... I'll call you tomorrow to get one of these bad boys... I'll pay top $$$ for the first year IOM!!! Just saying

5. Riders Discount

Give me a call when you are ready.

6. light 3

light 3 the bot

this is probably the nicest one that Drudi has designed so far for the TT.

7. Riders Discount

I would agree. It's definitely a good looking helmet.

8. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

It's cool but my tt helmet from last year looks better.

9. Riders Discount

I think all of the TT helmets are pretty amazing and I have a hard time deciding which is the best. Good reason to have 1 of each I guess.

10. Riders Discount

After a tough week of practices hampered by rain and a house fire near the track, the 2013 Isle of Man TT is now in its final week - and that means racing. The action started over the weekend, with the superbikes and sidecars taking on the legendary course, but there is plenty more to come in the next few days.

Riders Discount still has the Arai Corsair-V Isle of Man TT helmet available, although we can’t say for how long. This limited edition always sells out quick, so be sure to give us a call if you’re interested in one!

[​IMG]

11. Riders Discount

The Isle of Man TT may have wrapped up, but it’s not too late grab one of these helmets for yourself.

In our last post we showed you the English side of the helmet, so this time we’re giving you a look at the opposite side. It features the island’s name written in the native Manx language and reads “Ellan Vannin.”

[​IMG]

12. Riders Discount

The Isle of Man TT may have wrapped up, but it’s not too late grab one of these helmets for yourself.

In our last post we showed you the English side of the helmet, so this time we’re giving you a look at the opposite side. It features the island’s name written in the native Manx language and reads “Ellan Vannin.”

[​IMG]

13. tf1075

tf1075 Well-Known Member

price 90404

14. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

15. KurtH

KurtH Well-Known Member

Do you still have access to a Large? Price to 27513 please.

16. Riders Discount

I do still have a couple of size large on the shelf.

17. laz749

laz749 Active Member

Received my helmet last week...what a great looking helmet! Thanks for your great service.

18. Riders Discount

Thanks again for the order!

19. Riders Discount

Still have a few of these left, but once they are gone that's it.

20. Doug113

Doug113 Well-Known Member

Hey TJ,

Can you PM me a price to 30004 if you have any size M left.

Thanks