1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Miller Motorsports Park and Mid-Ohio Information

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Jun 4, 2013.

1. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I will be racing the wera races and vmd. I live just 1.5 hours north of Mid O. I would be happy to pick you up a can of u4 locally if need be. I obviously cant bring a crate full, but I would be happy to help out if you get in a pinch.

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

If anybody needs a hand while racing or really anything , I am more then glad to help where ever I can. I only live 10 mins max from the track, If theres anything I can do let me I will more then glad to help.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Honestly I'm not sure on that score, you'll have to talk to the track and see what they have planned. On our end it's not a spectator event but I know they have people stay between AMA Pro and VMD so there are spectators there.

4. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

re: MidOH midweek- standard Sportsman/Vintage fees apply? Being a double header, 2nd entry discount only applies for each day separately? Fax entry deadline will be 7/3?

5. Tristan

one more- any other class available for a CBR250 besides ESS ? Clubman?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, normal fees and yep, each day is separate.

DSS would be another for your 250.

7. Tristan

thanks, just faxed my entries

8. sPatlovich1

sPatlovich1 Well-Known Member

Mongo, I just live close, so I have friends/family that wants to come watch. So, WERA isn't charging a gate fee for those days, and any fee would be charged by mid o? Thanks.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

10. ElBigBC

ElBigBC Never done learning

Is the online registration for Miller not available/working? I dont see it available for pre-reg. I searched the BBs for the answer but came up empty. Apologies for asking if someone already did.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For the WERA portion? It's up and working fine last I looked. I'll check now tho.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh. Guess I'm an idiot and never did set it up... Sorry!

I'll have it up later today.

13. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Put down the Lager and do it! :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Lager free fourth this year :D

Miller is done, sorry about that!

15. ElBigBC

ElBigBC Never done learning

Thanks, much appreciated! :beer:

16. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

A few Mid-O questions:

1) Camping / showers / accommodations. We went to VMD last year as spectators, but stayed at a local hotel. I could be wrong, but it seemed like a million tents, lots of portalets and a lot of heat! If you're racing either the WERA double header or the VMD, do you automatically get space in the paddock and access to bathrooms and showers?

2) When are the most of you F2 and V7 competitors planning to race? All four race days, or just WERA, or just VMD? I'd like to come down to race, but I don't think I can justify 5 days down there. I'd like to come out and race on the biggest days for the experience.

3) Sorry, search has exhausted me! What are your options to register for VMD? I saw some posts about xtrm.com and that there were extra fees to use them - even though that's where AMA.com sends you to register. What is the alternative?

Thanks, Richard

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If you're racing you can stay in the paddock and there are showers/bathrooms.

Alternative to XTRM is entering at the track.

18. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Galloway if I had to guess I would say the bigger group of F2 bikes will be in attendance on the weekend.

Mongo is there any way to get some room between race 8 and 9 on saturday or race 5,7,9 on sunday so the LWT guys have some time to cool off and regroup a bit?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um....not really no. However, the two in between will be pretty long, Miller isn't a short track - and also with the front straight being as long as it is you won't be as wiped out as you would from a Talladega style track.

20. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Sorry my post was for VMDs