Interesting motorcycle racing art

Discussion in 'General' started by motorcycleracer, Jun 20, 2013.

1. motorcycleracer

motorcycleracer New Member

I have been looking for somemotorcycle art for my walls. I have been browwsing various art sites and am looking for some unique art. I have found a couple ones i may be interesting in. Any thoughts? If anyone knows of any cool motorcycle art please post.

here is the original link to the art i found: http://tommervik.com/archives/2421

Attached Files:

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

When DavidK gets here, you're gonna find something broke off upinya.

3. streetrocket22

streetrocket22 Well-Known Member

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Dude painted Putter too.:eek:

5. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Mark Niemi out of TX does nice work. I heard his website is up and running now.

6. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Check out CMRA racer Mark Niemi's art on the FB and on the CMRA site.

Really impressive!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Nevermind..link is broken...dang

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You mean it looks like Putter painted it. :D

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Austin DeHaven does some very nice motorcycle art. I know you can reach him on facebook.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like it, is it free?

12. kangasj

kangasj Banned

:up: Yes, he's very talented....in my humble opinion...

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

14. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Example of Mark's work,

[​IMG]

16. Beth niemi

Beth niemi New Member

Www.markniemifineart.com is Mark's web site address. He offers signed - and numbered art prints, original work and accepts special requests too. Prints are done on acid-free papers with inks designed to last over 150 years.
    Mark is traveling today and I will tell him that ya'll have interest in art. Sharing his work with racers is the reason he opened the site.
    Enjoy!

17. mark niemi

mark niemi Well-Known Member

Thanks Beth

Please take time to visit the site. Www.markniemifineart.com. Thanks to Vance at Next Moto Champion for building it. As Beth stated, we will be offering limited-edition, signed-and-numbered giclee prints. These are not posters but gallery-quality prints for your offices, homes and Shops. Check it out and watch for new work. I usually have something new every week or two, depending on my race schedule. If anyone has special requests please contact me through the website. And thanks to Geoff Maloney at GP Tech for supporting the arts at the COTA Moto GP event and allowing me to show work there.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Mornin' Mark!

19. mark niemi

mark niemi Well-Known Member

Good mornin. I'm traveling to pikes as I type and so excited! Please take time to visit other artists moto art. I personally know Scott from down here in Texas. His work is brilliant and he is a very committed artist. and there are others but you have to look harder than you would to find traditional artists work. And whether the traditional art world likes it or not, moto art is coming!

20. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Mark's art is excellent and he is quite a nice guy. Fast too.