1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suicide hits close to home today.

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jun 3, 2013.

1. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, prayers sent...

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sorry to hear this Eddie, if you need anything just let us know. Prayers to you and your family. RIP, Spencer

3. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

man-im speechless! What do you say to someone who has to go tru this...

my thoughts are with you and your family at this very difficult time man! My sincere condolences and may Spencer RIP!

4. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

No words....I'm completly stunned just reading your post.

Prayers sent sir.

Thinking of my nephews and niece.

5. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss, Eddie. :(

6. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Prayers sent, Eddie.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers sent for you and your family.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Eddie, I am so sorry.

9. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

sorry for your loss, brother. my thoughts are with you and yours.

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

11. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

so sorry, praying for peace for your family in the loss and for healing relationships

12. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

+1 Couldn't have said it better.

13. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Rest in Peace Spencer :( I'm very sorry to hear about your loss egg :( We'll be praying for you.

14. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Man it's just the hardest thing but don't be hard on yourself. Do the best you can for the good ones left. Prayers for you and your family

15. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Wow, Eddie. I'm so sorry to hear this. You're a good guy and it's certainly not your fault. Sometimes life just sucks. But "woulda, coulda, shoulda" is what we tend to hear most from people involved in these kind of situations, and this is just another reminder for me to not take the special people in my life for granted. Hopefully you can make things right with your sister in time.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was hard to read. So sorry for your loss. I hope you and your sister find a way to support each other through this tragedy.

17. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

VERY hard to read and I wish you and your family peace in this hard time. Even though you have regrets you should find happiness in knowing that your nephew loved you and respected you. We all get caught up in the game of life and you shouldn't be down on yourself for not being able to get together with him, you did more in your communication with him than you realize. It is unfortunate that this happened to such a young, wonderful soul. My prayers are with you and your family!

18. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Eddy;

So so sorry to hear this, don't be too hard on yourself.... All of us here on the BBS wish only the best to you and your family in this tough time....

RacinTracy

19. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I am sorry to hear this.... I have lost my big brother and a couple of very close friends to suicide. Your going down a hard road, you have to keep your head up. Dont be angry, dont lay blame because it doesnt matter anymore. Just love him, miss him and carry on. My best friend of many years hung himself after a fight with his wife about 2 years ago. I'm still crushed that he didnt call me first, I went through the woulda coulda shoulda's but it doesnt change anything.... it just makes your life dark. Dont do it.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  20. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I'm so sorry to hear this Eddie. I'll be praying for you and your family