1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2008 GSXR600 exhaust system

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, May 20, 2013.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

This may seem like a strange question... why can I not find a used full exhaust for a 2008 600?? is there something with this year? several companies don't even seem to make them.. used gsxr exhaust used to be a dime a dozen???????

2. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Bunch make them. My buddy found a left over new clearance really cheap online for his

3. notbostrom

tell him it sounds like crap and he should return it... then send me the link:p

4. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

Just an FYI, one listed for an 06-07 should work also. I have an 08-09 Full Graves on our B bike which is an 06.

Also, I think it is hard to find used exhaust systems because people either keep them until they are trashed or include them with the sale of that gen bike if they are moving to a newer model.

5. notbostrom

That may be it right there.. looks like everything from 06 to 09 or 10 are interchangeable

6. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

Yep, I know there was no way I was selling my spare exhaust that I got with my bike.

Oh and another FYI, there is no such thing as a '10 GSXR in America even though many leftover 09's were set up and raced for the first time in '10, like mine. :up:

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Other than bodywork and maybe rotors?? most anything aftermarket for gsxr 600/750 is the same from 06-10

Basically the body, subframe and wheels changed outside the engine