1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roebling ebola monkey...

Discussion in 'General' started by motojoe_23, Mar 21, 2013.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Who brought the funk to the track with them? I know at least five people who turned up with cols after the roebling races. I've been miserable since Monday.

2. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I'm blaming vicky..

3. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Whew!!! Glad I didn't make that one!! Plus I rarely get sick with all the shit I take like vitamins and crap.

Sucks though

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

you'll get that from licking trash cans.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Everyone is healthy here.

6. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

out of the 15 of us 2 are sick as hell.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I call bullshit, at least a dozen of you are sick :D

8. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

lol. true true

9. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Glad I didn't go this year again then. Last year I came back and got a very bad virus of some kind. So bad, I broke out in full body rash. I thought it might be bed bugs, but turned out it wasn't. A Z pack did nothing. Then after being sick for weeks and having my throat nearly swell shut the doc gave me some of the crazy strong antibiotics and it went away. The two people I went with never got sick though. I wondered if it was a reaction to some southern bugs or plants that aren't up north.

- Joe

10. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

To be sure it's all allergy related. I'll bet nobody that podium'd is sick...

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

You'd be wrong.

12. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Sick as a dog here and I didn't even go to Roebling. Its airborne thru the beeb apparently.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ugh, dont remind me:(

I was SICK AS FUCK at Daytona and BARELY made FT qualifying and its only 4 laps at a time.

Almost shit myself several times and BARELY made it.

I could literally shit through a screen door at 20 yards!!!:eek:

That was last thurs-fri.

Still have yet to take a solid dump.....

Flu sysmptons are gone at least but dammit my hole is RAW!

14. gerber100

gerber100 Well-Known Member

Woke up yesterday feeling terrible. Been home all day today with a fever of 101. Feels like someone is squeezing my head and throat.
    First time I've been "sick" in years!

15. jimmyboost

jimmyboost one buck a boom

It was me; I'm the harbinger of death. I've been sick for awhile. I thought it was mainly my asthma but apparently it was bronchitis. My bad. Got an ass full of shots at the doctor on Monday and finally starting to feel better. Hopefully nobody else has to get the same.

16. Steve C

Steve C Mostly working.

Brought home a serious sinus infection (not allergies.) Felt crappy Monday but went to work anyway. Home Tu, We, and Th. It's been 10 years since I've stayed home more than one day. My head was killin' me! Feeling better today though... in fact, I got a little work done on the bike this afternoon.

Steve C

17. RacerB36

RacerB36 Well-Known Member

I was there and now have a sinus infection and feel like I am getting the flue.

18. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yea, but thats a sickness time nor any amount of medicine can cure. :D

19. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Not me Baxley. I'm fine as wine and never felt better! And yeah, no pics for you...hahahaha

20. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik had a sinus infection before we went down there. Other than that...nothing new here.