1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 National Challenge Series - Classes

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

I was there (Note to self don't drink with Tuna till three in the morning LOL)

2. 418

418 Expert #59

It's not the knowing about it holding me back, the Panigale price tag is. :D

For HWT I thought the turnout was decent.

3. gerber100

gerber100 Well-Known Member

Hey are you the guy who saved me from the "struggle snuggle" Saturday night?
    Lol if so thanks again!! I owe ya!

4. 418

418 Expert #59

It was me, you're welcome. I had completely forgot about that.

"Struggle snuggle" lmfao

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  5. gerber100

gerber100 Well-Known Member

Haha oh ok.
    Good lookin out man! Nice to meet ya!

6. Gorilla

I don't recall anything that happened after 12:00 lol

7. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

You know why I wasn't there... :(

I do hope that since the parts came today, I can maybe make one soon. But, as you know - we had a training deal in CA that would have prevented me to attend anyways...

But, congrats, bro. Was watching and reporting to everyone in CA as to how you were doin.

8. scottb

scottb Well-Known Member

Come on out Lizard, I owe you a spankin. LOL

9. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Hahaha!! I'd be lucky to keep you guys in site. But, I want to get out there, but doubt I get to hit the April 5th weekend at NOLA. I am not sure I will get out until May at the earliest and depending on work schedule, not even sure at that.

I'll try and come to play. I will do the VMD event for sure and get my invite to maybe hit Barber at the GNF and I can stare at your KTM tail that weekend! :)

10. scottb

scottb Well-Known Member

Just messing with you. Hope you make it out soon. Along with anybody else with a hwt

11. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Gerber was actually attempting to play possum while that chick was around....litterally pretending to be asleep...while standing up. Seriously.

You went to bed at like 2:30....Thats when 418 and I unleashed the Crawfish!!!

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

The yearly debacle of finding crawfish all over the bike after a night down at the Shell House.

13. :)

14. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure my SV ran better after being molested by a crawfish.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

While I do think that is hilarious, I'm a little disappointed that you guys had that many leftover mudbugs. That is just disappointing.

16. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

They're purchased just for said debauchery, not for eating.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's just wrong.

18. Gorilla

Nothing like wakin up findin those phukers under every handle that opens something truck, tailgate, trailer doors, cooler, pit bike kick starter, water bottles, the list goes on FOREVER LOL

19. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yep. That was awesome.

20. shakenbake

shakenbake Looking for my Burrow Owl

1199's are for Homo's. Just sayin'