Airbag suits

Discussion in 'General' started by Dano711, Jan 9, 2013.

1. LionHeart Moto

LionHeart Moto New Member

Alan,

I figured it was your server dead with the dns and proxy errors I was getting on my different devices. Glad to hear it will be back up soon! Move away from GoDaddy; I use mediatemple.net and out of 5 years have never had a single day my sites weren't online.

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I found a cool YouTube of a dude demonstrating the air vest. Seemed to have a Scottish accent. Is this Alan?

3. LionHeart Moto

LionHeart Moto New Member

yes Alan has a couple videos on youtube demonstrating the vest being deployed.

4. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Sites are back up and running now :)

5. Old guy with a shiny head, a fake accent (to get the hot girl of course), and looks like he'd be slow on a race bike ? Yeah that's him. :Poke:

6. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Exact description of me :beer:

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hi Alan,

Need to order today! Let me know how to contact you. MLV is what I need.
    Thanks

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I saw the vest at Laguna Seca in January. Impressive. Seems to stay out of the way when not inflated.

9. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

You have a PM :D

10. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Thank you we actually had 3 people at the Yamaha School Rent them at the 2nd Laguna weekend. Luckily no one actually used the vest :rolleyes:

11. Tested my vest this weekend. I think I'll be requiring a new one. The rocks at big willow weren't gentle on it.

12. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Glad you were not hurt

Let me know before you order so you can get the special "monkey" discount :)

13. For sure! I went through the bladder. Vest held up good except for one spot. Looks like there may be some "during" pics and video to watch the vest in action. My torso is all fine! The rest of me is a little tender. :D

Welcome home.

14. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Hope to see the video and pics. You have more "torso" these days :)

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Thanks Alan; got it ordered! Can't believe I was too stupid to figure it out sooner. Can't wait to not have to test it!!!:D

16. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik's vest has suffered a couple "rubbed" spots(not the bladder), we darned a piece of leather to the back side to prevent it from puling apart anymore. It worked really well especially on the zipper flap around the keybox.

17. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Any chance of seeing some pics of the Mods ? :)

18. SaferMoto

SaferMoto Safermoto

Hope you never have to test it in anger either :)

19. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Two emails sent. The one with the single photo is the best shot,
    I think. Let me know if you need more.

20. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

Interested in the 'racer vest'. I don't want anything too bulky, and the racer vest looks like it might help with some collarbone protection? First race back is at the end of this month, as I broke my collarbone going over the bars in January. Can you PM a price?

Also, how many times do you hear of guys forgetting to detach the vest while getting off their bike in the pits? With the detachment being in the rear, I could foresee hopping off of the bike in either joy or anger after a race, and POOF!