1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So who's gonna win first ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, Mar 1, 2013.

1. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I think it's very possible that Rossi is motivated by more than one goal. Does it really matter though? Best way to win a championship is to win races any time you can and do damage control those weekends you can't.

I like to think he's simply addicted to being the GOAT. And he's jonesing for another hit. Whether he still has it in him remains to be seen. I'll be pulling for him. If he doesn't have it I'll be pulling for Pedrosa. It's time.

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

How long is his current contract with Yamaha?

3. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

I think 2yrs

4. six4six

six4six professionalgreasemonkey

Then off to WSBK if he still wants.

Its not smart to bet against Rossi on a Yamaha, in a race on any planet. But as others have said...the clock has been ticking. I think as far as the rest of the field adjusting to the head games, he has not been able to play head games lately. He's been working his ass of just trying to get a sniff of the podium, don't think theres been many games lately. If he is able to start that again, then we shall see if this generation can handle his games. In that dept, I have to give Urgay the nod. His first championship was won while some crazy mind tricks were thrown at him.

No matter what, I just want to see better races than what the past couple of yrs have delivered.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Marquez has arguably the better bike.

Rossi definitely has the better race craft.

...it's pretty much a toss up.

6. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

He dusted himself off,got back up and won.

7. CBRyb

CBRyb New Member

Marquez :D

Attached Files:

8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

What games....the old broke my leg in half and torn shoulder trick?? ;)

9. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Lest we forget, Rossi was behind at the time and busted himself up trying to stay with, let alone catch, Loretho.
    His mind games worked on the crowd back when he was winning a lot. I think if he starts them up again, these kids will be like "Whatever, old dude"..:D:crackup:
    Cheers, Lee S.