Bulldozing the ghettos of the BBS

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've been around long enough to know Dave can't do that shit :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but that's more North Carolina than VA - he's talking up in that nasty area that is DC.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

:stupid: Fuck those canuck hippies and their Dungeons & Dragons bullshit. :up:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I could but, I just choose not to. :D

5. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Are you bringing back the Track Day forum?

:D

6. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I vote for Dungeon destruction. lol, I said "vote."

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I say we give Metalhead his own page. The Metalhead story hour. Just make sure to keep changing the password for it. Ha

8. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't bring back the track day forum.....and add a STT, "roll call" sub-forum.

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

If Metalhead could get his interweb skills together, he could start his own blog. I'm telling you what, people by the millions would read it... mainly drunks, the mentally deranged and male victims of domestic violence.

Once he has his large readership of the flotsam and jetsam of society, he could make millions selling banner ads and pop ups to various 12 step programs, manufacturers of psychotropic medications and the Pabst Brewing Company. :D

10. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

It would be my homepage :D

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Well, if gentrification is on your schedule, just start a Gay Forum. The gays come in, drive out the poor and minorities, then the city takes notice, starts improving the schools. Then the young hip straight families move in and there goes the neighborhood!

At least that's how I've seen it work over and over in NYC, Chicago, and SF

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Happened in DC that way too and the gay community did a hella nice job fixing up some rough areas. Problem is we are talking about DC and the slums pushed back.

You know what, I might only let in gay BBS members. Problem is I don't know if there are any and really don't care (in a good way) if there are any.

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

How about recreationally bi chicks? Chicks that make out for free beer?

14. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

How 'bout dancing monkeys and bbs members that have had their mancards permenantly revoke?

15. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Hell he could also endorse silverware/tableware since he's so often stabbed in the forehead by a fork. It could be "Metalhead-forehead-approved" dinnerware. I see a potential goldmine here. A goldmine, I tell ya.

16. backcountryme

He said he wanted to be selective. You just described the whole damn wera board.

17. backcountryme

Forks with carbide tines for that extra bit of cranial penetration.

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Ok . . . how about red-headed female midgets sportin' fishnets and 6 inch red pumps?

19. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

True

20. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I am reminded of the Twisted Roads blog. That author has a similarly twisted mind. Hard to beat prose like this;

"The motorcycle was a challenge for Commissar Lyubov's skirt. Lenochka mounted the pillion and tucked the excess material under her ass. She was wearing the kind of knee socks you’d expect to find on an extra in the Wizard of Oz, but no underwear. I gave her the usual bullshit about tapping her leg when she needed to hang on. At one point, I reached back for a handful of thigh. It felt like she had a ferret in her lap.

“Can we ride around for a bit so I can feel the Russians too,” she yelled.

I took her hand from my waist and put it in my lap. “That’s Peter The Great,” I shouted. "​