1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Track Fees

Discussion in 'General' started by smokintalon, Jan 29, 2013.

1. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

I have searched this forum, the internet, google, and everywhere else high and low for answers with limited results! My intent with starting this thread is to combine information in ONE location: right here! Please post track fees for each track if you know them. If you only know a few, thats fine too! The fees can be per day or other specified time frame or for a specific event. I'm looking for this format and information:

Region: SE
    Track: Jennings
    Gate Fee: $20
    Camping: free
    Power: 110v free
    Misc: Alcohol allowed between 0pm and 0am. No firearms. No grills in paddock. Etc..

You get the idea! Please make sure the Region, Track, Gate Fee, Camping, and Power are listed. You don't have to list anything under Misc.

Please don't use this as a discussion for 'is there somewhere to park my helicopter at the track?'. Track fess only please! Lets not get off topic. WERA is a great organization and I have the ability to organize things like no other! Therefore, I will be starting info threads over the course of my lifetime that will prove vital to some and useless to others. Nonetheless, this info will be compiled!

I will compile all of the data into a nice neat (hopefully Sticky) thread! Of course these tracks need to be divided into Regions: SE, FL, NE, etc. This information is very handy to all of us! Help me with the info and I'll compile all of it for everyone to use!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All I have to say is good luck keeping this on topic :D

3. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

From everything else I've seen, I think that task will be difficult but I think it might just be manageable. (Keyword: manageable) Hope to help you guys get the info on the site and keep the important stuff organized!

4. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Is it possible for the mods to either grant the OP permission, or take it upon themselves to update the top post as people add relevant information?

That way all the track info would be in the first post, instead of spread out through the thread (and nonsense).

5. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

At Summit, give Donnie $20 to get in and $20 for the electric. Return the key for the 'lectric box at the end of the weekend and Donnie gives you back $10...and the rules at Summit aren't unlike those in Thunderdome.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh we could - but that seriously would ruin the fun of this place :D

Seriously though, it'll be a great thread to gather info. At some point in the hopefully near future we'll be updating the site and have plans for a track section so this will help fill out all the info for that.

7. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

can't you make a spreadsheet somewhere online and have a link to the sheet on the first page?

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

No grills in the paddock?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A lot of places (I'd say most if not all) don't allow charcoal grills in the paddock. Most of them will allow gas grills, some don't allow either.

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Yeah knew about charcoal at places but hadn't seen all grills banned at Jennings.

11. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

I can certainly handle that! I'm an 'excel master'! Haha

I don't know that they have. The first post was for demonstration purposes.

Fine print:
    All information contained within should not be used for practical purposes. If you are pregnant, have heart problems, breathing problems, cannot swim, or have dyslexia, you should not ride this ride.

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Fixerd

13. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

I already know this thread will be far out of the realm of reality, but I will pull the data from this thread and submit it or start a new thread with a compiled list sorted by region. That way it will be nice and neat in the end. The rough draft is always an unfinished product. Doesn't mean she won't be pretty with paint....

At least the humor is coexistent! Nice edit Draik's Dad! I'll be sure to send my final copy over for review...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Shiny objects.

15. joec

joec brace yourself

in contrast, it seems you are allowed to set almost anything on fire at summit. :D

16. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

Alright, so out of ALL of the tracks WERA races, we have the info for:
    • Summit
    • Jennings

Alrighty... only 150 pages of random bs to extract the info I require! Victory is near after 3 hours of deliberation!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  17. There has already been this much BS with only good info on 2 tracks. There are a lot of tracks yet and we haven't even gotten warmed up yet. I think you are selling us short with the "150 pages of random bs" comment.

With as many tracks as there are and with as many details are you are trying to figure out, we could be good for 200+ pages of bs.

18. smokintalon

smokintalon Member

I'm not asking for much here... just the region, track name, gate fee, camping fee, and power fee. Misc is optional. This isn't rocket science people... or is it??

19. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Oops.