1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic jack

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Anyone use this product?

2. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Yes, have the original product that requires a PC, used it for a while as a second line until they released the new Plus. I retired it to out of the country use to call home. the "plus" is now my only land line, been so great I purchased a 4 year upgrade... If you have a cell and good highspeed internet (I have comcast) Based on my expereince with it there is no reason to pay more than $20 per year for phone service!

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

My dad had the original. It worked good on a fast Internet connection. I have been thinking about getting the + for the house.

4. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

A lot of guys I work with have MJ. They all say its great.

I have free landline service to Italy and the US through my internet service so I have no need for MJ.

5. Trinity Rx7

Trinity Rx7 Well-Known Member

We have had one for 2 years. My wife works from home and the magic is her "work" phone. Works great with no issues.

6. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

My dad has used MJ for several yrs now. Uses it as home line here in TN and takes it to FL when they go down there for the winter. Never had any problems any time we've talked to him.

7. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

i had it, the quality was good. i had to dump it when they started blocking access to conference lines. the response I got was effectively, "we offer our own conference service, have your call on ours".they could not grasp that my Fortune 20 client has their own conference bridge and is not going to use MJs.