1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sometime the Nuge Gets It Right...An Open Letter to Biden

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eric hunter, Jan 3, 2013.

1. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Pretty good letter.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

To a lot of us Ted's words make sense yet when one goes to the comments section following such a news story it seems that the same groups are, once again, yapping at each other like so many lap dogs. There is no logical reasoning that you can offer that will be heard by an opponent. He doesn't hear because, while your offering your opinion, he's already thinking of his next arguing point. And it goes on and on almost like it's written down on a note pad in front of them.

It's at times like this that I wish my wife and I had bought the mountain cabin that we almost bought 40 years ago. I would like to have the option to just take my belongings and abandon this argumentative society and disappear into the wilderness. :(

3. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Then you'll miss all the excitement

4. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

Very, very well said Nuge!

I just finished "Ted White and Blue" by the Nuge. Awesome book. I'd be hard pressed to find something that he and I don't see eye to eye on. The guy bleeds Red, White and Blue and is not going to apologize for it. He's all about freedom, logic, common sense, individualism and personal responsibility. What's to argue with?

Ted for President!

5. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Great letter :rolleyes: y-a-w-n, I'm sure it fell on deaf ears as soon as Biden realized it was written by a narcissistic sociopath with a Deity complex.
    Nug hurts all gun-owners, by the mere opening of his mouth. Right wing extremists & musicians may love him, but anyone who truly knows about him, knows he has many a screw loose.
    His presence hurts gun owners, when viewed by the rest of society.

6. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Is that your professional diagnosis Dr.? :p

7. SpeedyE

I once dated an asian w/ an adam's apple that had the exact same symptoms....I'm qualified :D

8. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

The shitter lol

9. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

I served in the Army with a guy who hunted with Ted as a kid, he would disagree with your analysis Dr. Freud.

10. I truly disagree with your opinion, but it is yours. Nuge, unlike many, IS trying to actively doing something about it. Unlike the apathetic masses. I think you are with the minority society, (maybe even of gun owners) that disagree and do not respect his attempts.

11. SpeedyE

Then the guy you met in the army, who knew ted when he was a child, can disagree with me :beer:

I used to live near Ted in Mich....some guy that worked at the gas station pumped his gas once....said Ted was A-OK :up:

12. SpeedyE

You are probably right, I am a minority in the gun world. I do not see things as most of the gun community does.
    I guess it allows me to see/feel what the uneducated/emotional anti's are saying, about the massacres, but I am steadfast in realizing they are wrong in their attempts to rectify these problems.
    I do not dislike the emotionally-motivated anti's (uneducated in regards to gun violence), but I do dislike the ones who do know taking the guns wont fix anything, but it is their agenda to get them away from us. I do not like their agenda (guns/etc), and I'll leave it at that.

I dig his music, think he is a great talent. I think he is entertaining. I think he is extremely intelligent. Think he is all about protecting our 2nd amend rights :up:
    I also know he is a Vietnam draft-dodger (who won't own up to it....OR just come clean and make an apology to our VN veterans he was supposed to be standing with) yet acts so brave and swings the flag higher than anyone. For someone who is so gung-ho, where was he when his fellow Americans/brothers were in Nam fighting for our country, fighting for their soldier brothers, fighting for their lives?

He talks the talk, but hid when it was time for him to walk that walk.
    He's a hypocrite and a coward. He should be ashamed of himself.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  13. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Not defending the man but I believe I saw a interview where he said it was a mistake and owned up to it (the draft dodging).

14. SpeedyE

I didnt see it, but if he did, I would guess he was soft on himself ( as he seems to think of himself in quite a great light).

You prolly saw a different one than me, but I once saw him make a feeble attempt to own up to it, excuse after excuse, after excuse.
    It was like listening to Adam Vella explain why he didn't win/finish the race...."I had to pit on lap 4, cause I had to go Pee".

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I love the Nuge but he's just another loudmouth who does more harm than good. In what capacity is he a law enforcement officer?

16. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Seeing that happen live was one of the funniest moments in my racing career. :D

17. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Isn't Nugent due to be dead or in jail within 10 months? That was his vow, was it not?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As long as the Baldwins are still here he gets a pass.