CB350 racebike F/S $1,000

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by CharlieY, Dec 18, 2012.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

2. Why not make it complete and then sell it? Just curious. Hope all is well!

3. CharlieY

Long story B....I sold it a couple years ago, and the buyer never finished it.....turns out he needed to get rid of it. I tried to just help him sell it or part it, but wound up just paying him what I have it listed for.

I've got several of my own in progress, and I'm just ready for it to flip. I sold it the first time because I've got more than enough CB350 stuff to build several bikes.....I'm also trying out and working on some different stuff.

Merry xmas sir!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  4. Totally understand. I sold a really good 400 platform to a kid up in your area a few months back just to get it out of my basement. After a while, you get tired of tripping over the same parts or boxes. Merry Hannakwannayulesolmasnalia to you my friend.

5. CharlieY

10-4 B.....I hear ya!

I just didnt want to invest any more of my time into something I'm moving past. I put alot into it the first time!

Any help moving it appreciated sir!

6. RdRcr150

RdRcr150 Well-Known Member

Are the carbs for sale still?

7. CharlieY

Thanx for the interest RD....I'm still shooting for getting rid of everything at once....chances are if you need stock carbs, you either now need or will need some of this other stuff.

The carbs are part of the deal.....just cores on ebay are going for good dollars. These carbs have all new brass, and good diaphrams...KH1200 kits, not just the basic rebuild kits.

Just the rebuild kits cost me 10% of the asking price for everything here....and thats not including the cost of rebuildable cores.

Updated info....

I'm throwing in a lined CB350 tank....it aint the prettiest, but will work....heck, just coating a tank will cost around $40, not counting the cost of the tank.

The core engine/bottom end thats available has been converted to allen hardware...look up an allen bpolt kit on ebay.

8. CharlieY

SOLD.....thanx for any interest!