1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guintoli to factory Aprilia

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 27, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Announcement due today.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Weird choice in my opinion but I'll admit I don't know all that much about him.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he's no Biaggi, that much is for sure.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, that's both good and bad. :D

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Unimportant. What is important is Suzuki back in WSS. :) In fact the only other thing important is the alien liform the Mars Rover captured. Hell, even that pales in comparison to Suzuki WSS 2013!!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The other weird one to me was Staring getting the Gresini CRT seat until I realized that he'd be the only Aussie on the motogp grid and Gresini is probably getting a nice chunk of change to sign an Aussie. I was convinced it was going to be Kiyonari.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I give that until about round 5 or 6 before it implodes.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't start!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you seen him race? That guy is a badass!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, didn't even hear the name before I started reading about him getting the seat earlier today. Good rider?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He made FIM 1000 superstock pretty entertaining this year. I also watched him in the Australian superbike championship last time we got that here, maybe two or three years ago.

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I think Staring will do OK. I think all of the CRT bikes are going to make a big step forward this year.

As for Guintoli, I don't think he will set the world alight on the Ape. Think he was better suited to the Duc.

13. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Well...it is a WORLD championship...so there is that...:rolleyes:

14. TwiztidR6

TwiztidR6 Well-Known Member

15. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

the aprilia headlights aren't even finished off, its missing the marker area on the ends

16. Im thinking i might run those headlight decals next year just because it will be funny to me. :D

17. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I like the lights decals, ran them years ago in AMA Dragbike. Would always have someone at the race ask, " what are those for?" . PIMPERY ,you inquisitive mofo!

18. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

wow...he's definitely gonna be up there next season.
    on the championship bike and team, that have all sorts of historical setup data/ tire wear data and what not.

19. :crackup:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He looked like a championship contender last year (?) until the first green flag dropped in Australia.