1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personal Finance Software

Discussion in 'General' started by CorollaDude, Nov 23, 2012.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

What's a good software program to unite several sources of where I have investments/checking accounts. Not that I have a lot of money, but I keep in it several different places because I love that show "American Greed" and I'm not gonna wake up one day with the little loot I have in the Caymans.

I know you guys have money or you couldn't afford to race!

Oh, and while I'm here, Jerry Jones sucks! :mad:

2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Quicken

3. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

Mint.com

4. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

Second for mint.com

5. Daekwan

Daekwan Ant Gobert's fav. rider..

Third for Mint.com

Everybody should use it. Its free, you can access it from any internet connected computer/smartphone/tablet and it works that well!

6. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

kmymoney

7. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

How does Mint iuse the information you give them to make money? Seeing as it is a free service, they ain't doin' it for fun.

8. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

My bank's on-line site lets me collect any outside balances (other banks, stocks, mutual funds, etc.) and will keep a running balance with the market fluctuations.

And racers don't have money any more, because they went racing.

9. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

Owned by Intuit (quicken)...offers products and services...mostly not annoying.

10. budturbo

budturbo Active Member

I've used Microsoft Money forever but I'm looking to upgrade. AceMoney won a lot of the reviews but I haven't tried it myself yet.