1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car tire survey! Please take!

Discussion in 'General' started by NCcummins, Nov 20, 2012.

1. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

Hey everyone,

I have a survey out about vehicle tires (not motorcycle; I know that is what is on your mind 99.9% of the time like mine). It is for a class project I am working on. It is a huge project (35-50 pages) and I need all the information I can get. The more people that take it, the better! It is only ten questions and does not take more than a few minutes. It would really help me out if take it!

Thanks in advance!

-Chris

Link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6FDGDWB

2. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

survey closed

3. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

I had to close the survey (due to a slam of immature responses on another forum). I got the information I needed for those who took it seriously (like you guys did). Thank you to those who took it. I posted it on a few different forums and got everything I needed in a matter of hours. I can post the results if anyone would like me to.

4. Tunersricebowl

Tunersricebowl Fog, onward through.

Post up! What were you sampling?

5. NCcummins

NCcummins NADEAU

I'll definitely get the answers tonight. We have to pick a company for my advertising/campaign class. Everyone was picking Walmart, Kmart, and so on. I wanted to changed it up and decided to go with Cooper. I got around 100 serious answers. I also got 41 immature answers. The ones that answered with "your mother, dick, c*nt, NC(some negative)" and so on, I'll just disregard.