No 2013 AMA TV package?

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Hope they pull something out....no TV would be a death nail.

2. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

ss and chopper coverage would be nice too

wurd yo on the death nail

3. Garyb425

Garyb425 Well-Known Member

SPEED's coverage has been so poor this season that I would struggle to notice the difference. Hopefully someone else will step in.

4. 418

418 Expert #59

How has the coverage been poor?

Besides the odd times when the races aired I think the actual shows have been as good as ever.

5. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Maybe the practice coverage from this year was a test for doing their own coverage like MotoGp does.

6. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

I have dish and get it ????

Channel 364

7. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

WTF I got no 364 :mad: FML

8. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Is it on part of an HD package?

9. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

You need the "Top 200" package or better to get Speed, then you have access to Speed2.

10. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

I will have to check and see when I get home tonight

I have the Blah Blah 250 package plus some other stuff , that channel is cool as shit and I'm really into the cafe racer show even tho the "host" can't ride (waded 3 bikes in a day lol) he is definitely a true enthusiast

11. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

think the ? was in reference to Dish subs getting the Velocity ch

12. Mongo sabotaged the TV deal as part of his master plan.

13. pearsonm

pearsonm Well-Known Member

No Velocity channel on basic cable here in St Peters (a suburb of St Louis). I’m not a fan of SPEED either, but it’s my only access to GP, WSBK and AMA racing without chasing multiple cable and internet subscriptions, which I refuse to do.

14. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

My buddy just got off the phone with dish to find out and get velocity ....

For some strange reason you have to get the starz movie package to get velocity so an extra $10 a month

15. pearsonm

Huh, that is weird.

16. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

With my cable it's $15 a month for some hd package of 4 channels (velocity is the only one I'd ever watch since I had the package and cancelled it).

17. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

That could be a good sign. If they add one, I would presume they will add them all.

18. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

That's what I thought ... That's what the lady told him on the phone he told her to add it and he now has velocity , I woulda thought it was with a HD package but he already had all the HD stuff

19. pearsonm

Sorry, my sarcasm does always post very well. I (sarcastically) meant how weird is it that a cable company wants us to pay more for a channel or upgrade to a more expensive package? What TV, phone and internet costs is insane.

20. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

Can't argue with that ... Well I'm sure someone on here could :D

It is what it is you either want the channel or not , what's another $10 a month for a decent package with a great channel

Wish you could get a pick your own package I would probably have 15 channels tops ... $1 a channel per month would work for me and get rid of all the brainless TV