Were you running a GoPro during the ESS race at Road Atlanta?

Discussion in 'General' started by sowega, Oct 15, 2012.

1. sowega

sowega #710

If so, I'd like a copy.

Instead of the usual one-POV video I do, I'd like to do one full of everybody's highlights.

That coon-ass sent me his Talladega vids via Dropbox; if you're interested in being a part of this vid, I think it's the easiest way to send the footage.

I can also use any paddock footage you have, but I'm not interested in any video of Ducote and Padilla spooning.

Ed

2. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

I do.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Have you ever set up cameras in the corners and pieced together a video from the footage? I'm hoping to be able to do this soon. I'd much rather see myself and my friends as if we're riding on tv than the same old boring pov cams.

4. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I was told by a spectator on the fence in T1 that there was a guy there who got a video of me going over the handlebars (and Kesler's head) on his phone. All I know is I was told he had a golden retriever with him and I later went looking for him and could find neither him nor the dog. I would love to see that video!

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I have a picture of me flipping you off while you were "resting" in the gravel trap if you would like a copy.

:D

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I got video of the race but your not in it until the last lap and even then its just for a split second.

7. sowega

sowega #710

No worries; it's not a video about me, but about the race. I didn't get lapped; how am I in it?

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I'm busting your chops :D

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

That's my buddy that was with me. He's got it on video. He'll be at Jennings next month for the 250 and 4 Hour endurance.

Shoot me a PM and I'll send you his number to get a hold of him and get the video from him.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Once the final edit is done send me a copy - I need footage (and pix too) from Road Atlanta for a sponsor to try and work on more stuff :D

11. Mikey Likes it

Mikey Likes it Active Member

You going to post it on youtube? Would like to see it.

12. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

13. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

Right place right time, phone died immediately at the end of that vid too HA!

Getting a little wild in turn 1 eh? We were actually right next to you guys in the paddock, that was Morris' dog Ori chillin with me at the fence

14. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh and even have me passing Jason there too. He was trying to catch me to spoon.

Ed I can put mine in my drop box if you want.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  15. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Dang, Carl took quite a tumble!

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Ed I should have front and rear of the GNF at Barber. I'll give you the SD cards there on Friday after the race of me kicking Kurt's ass :D

17. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You gonna pull a Carl? Please don't.

:D

18. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I wouldn't do that to my old girl. :D

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Check the results, I caught you.... :D

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's why he cut that video off on the last lap, didn't want to show me gimping by. Leg numb, arm hurting and head ringing and I still beat him.

:Poke: